Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Webber is the donkey of the race. Should've finished second.
    “Leave me alone!”

Liked 165 Times in 131 Posts
    Good to see Pastor up to his old tricks again, it took quite a degree of skill to demolish diResta's backside without taking any real damage himself. The I was tagged by Sutil comment didn't really tally with what we all saw.

Liked 373 Times in 289 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan
    Maldonado claims to have been tagged by Sutil , so you might have to let him off the list .

And Kimi's brake duct , I believe , was plugged by a tear-off , so cut the duct and team some slack there .

I call the weather man a big fat hairy donkey , for not tossing in a shower at about the 3/4 point , to spice up the parade .
    agreed
    Maldonado gets an 85% pass for me, although he did turn in to DiResta...and that's down to him
    How much was his own turning in and how much was the tap by sutil. we will never know,

Webber clearly with another useless start and not being able to get by Rosberg, although ni the latter part of the race his car, yet again, had kers problems.
    Are they going to fire the engineer on his side of the garage who for 3 years can't get the bloody thing working right?
    you can't argue with results.

Liked 47 Times in 33 Posts
    Maldonado for me, sure Sutil clipped the front wing, but that doesn't excuse the sudden right turn towards the pits when he was being overtaken. The fact is he also he started the whole thing by losing the back end 3 corners earlier allowing Gutierrez alongside and then both of them tried to take blanchimont flat and 2 cars wide, which Esteban also deserves a moron mention for
    "I" before "E" except after "C". Weird.

Liked 16 Times in 13 Posts
    In defence of MW:

"Christian Horner, Team Principal: “It was a fantastic win for Sebastian and the team, which came down to the first lap. He had an average start, but managed to position himself well going through the first corner and he knew that the first run through Eau Rouge up the hill was going to be critical. He went for it, got in the tow and managed to make the move stick round the outside of Lewis and then got his head down and built up a great lead. For Mark, his clutch wasn’t good in preparation going to the grid. We did our best to tidy it up but he conceded a place to Rosberg off the start.

Once he was comprised in his positioning within the pack, he wasn’t able to get a clean run through La Source and Alonso managed to get a run on him down the hill and pass him into Eau Rouge.
    Thereafter it was a matter of trying to find a way through, past the Mercedes and Ferrari ahead, but unfortunately whenever we got close enough we seemed to lose aero performance and so Mark couldn’t get close enough to make a move. We didn’t come here expecting to win today, so it’s great to get a victory to start the second half of the season” (motorsport.com)

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts
    Frankly, there's no defense for Webber. Hamilton in 3rd was on average .5 of a second slower than Vettel if calculated over the whole distance. Mark was even slower than that. That cannot be explained by aero-deficits. He was simply crap that day.That's what's so typical of his career. On his day nobody can touch him, but for every stellar performance,he has three races where he couldn't drive his way out of a paper bag.
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 1,082 Times in 604 Posts
    Red Bull. They are boring me.
    " Lady - I'm in an awful dilemma.
    Moe - Yeah, I never cared much for these foreign cars either."

Liked 673 Times in 470 Posts
    Pastor had no excuse. Webber had no excuse.

The marshalls for the penalty on Perez, then completely ignoring the incident between JEV and Hulk when both did the same thing at the same place on the track.

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Pastor for moving across the track without looking and ending Di Resta's race. What a fool. He's a hazard on the track and I hope that the Stewart's take action and ban him some day.

Stewart's for their obvious inconsistency.

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Maldonado was not at fault regarding the last corner accident. Once again the race stewards cocked up royally
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.