Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Indycars will start turning right at Indy?

This is one way to remove all of the remaining prestige of the Indy 500 forever.

IndyCar to test on Indianapolis road course, considering 2014 race - IndyCar news - AUTOSPORT.com
    "IndyCar will test on the Indianapolis Motor Speedway road course in the coming weeks ahead of the track's possible addition to the 2014 calendar."
    "For 80 years this place has run on tradition. From today forward it will run as a business." - Tony George (Failed businessman)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yeah, the Daytona 500 had so much more prestige when it was the only the only race at the track.
    racing-reference.info/showblog?id=1785
    9 Simple Rules as Suggested by a Nerd

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Oh no. Mercy me. A giant sink hole will open up in the infield and swallow up the entire facility. We're all gonna' die!!

Gary
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Slow, ugly, spec bumpertoilets on the joke of the infield going left or the right doesn't make the difference. I wonder how many supporters here will actually buy the ticket and make the trip twice to Indy next May as it's going to be hard to choose between the two. More tv doesn't hurt I guess,therefore go for it.
    Keep it fast, keep it real!!!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FIAT1
    Slow, ugly, spec bumpertoilets
    Never heard bumpertoilets before, you made me laugh XD
    October 16th, 2011 - One of the blackest days in the history of motorsports.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_andrew
    Yeah, the Daytona 500 had so much more prestige when it was the only the only race at the track.
    NASCAR doesn't run the road course at Daytona. So your analogy is completely unlike Indycars running the road course at Indy.
    "For 80 years this place has run on tradition. From today forward it will run as a business." - Tony George (Failed businessman)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by garyshell
    Oh no. Mercy me. A giant sink hole will open up in the infield and swallow up the entire facility. We're all gonna' die!!

Gary
    If nobody is there when the sink hole opens up, will we all die? Or will we all breath a sigh of relief that patient has finally been laid to rest?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Monaco
    If nobody is there when the sink hole opens up, will we all die? Or will we all breath a sigh of relief that patient has finally been laid to rest?
    Much ado about nothing. I just don't see this idea in anyway as taking away anything from the Indy 500. Maybe YOU want to see the patient die, but don't suppose for a moment that "we" share your thoughts.

Gary
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Much ado about nothing. I just don't see this idea in anyway as taking away anything from the Indy 500. Maybe YOU want to see the patient die, but don't suppose for a moment that "we" share your thoughts.

Gary

If you don't care about maintaining the prestige of the Indy 500, then the Speedway won't either. And thus we continue our downward spiral.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Gary
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Monaco
    If you don't care about maintaining the prestige of the Indy 500, then the Speedway won't either. And thus we continue our downward spiral.
    Don't put words into my mouth. I said I do NOT think this in anyway takes away anything from the Indy 500. I think you are wrong in assuming that it does.

Gary