Thread: High definition

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

High definition

Did I miss something? I usually keep up with the news but it seems that all races this year a re High Def, even in Malasia... Did F1 announce that their races were going to be HD?

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Where do you live that you are recieving an HD signal? (your profile is silent on the issue).

F1 is now being filmed in HD however as far as I'm aware in the UK there is currently no way to view in HD.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I didn't realize for the Australian GP (probably not on this GP), but for sure, for Malaysian GP one of the two channels broadcasting the race in Spain (TV3), did it in HD, 16:9, and stereo (though this is not so important); opposite to the other (Telecinco), which did it in plain PAL, 4:3 and mono.

Maybe one of this days both channels learn to comment the races, as the only clever commentary came from Marc Gené (TV3) and Pedro de la Rosa (Telecinco), but the rest make mistake after mistake.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by andreag
    I didn't realize for the Australian GP (probably not on this GP), but for sure, for Malaysian GP one of the two channels broadcasting the race in Spain (TV3), did it in HD, 16:9, and stereo (though this is not so important); opposite to the other (Telecinco), which did it in plain PAL, 4:3 and mono.

Maybe one of this days both channels learn to comment the races, as the only clever commentary came from Marc Gené (TV3) and Pedro de la Rosa (Telecinco), but the rest make mistake after mistake.
    Telecinco Sport also braodcasts HD and 16:9 but you have to wait till 22:00 to see the race and there's no De la Rosa.
    There WAS nothing like rallying, Superrally is a joke!

LW Master!!!:champion: