Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

final episode of Wind Tunnel

594th & final episode of Wind Tunnel, airs Sunday @ 8 on @SPEED. Dave Despain signs off with guests Robin Miller, Bob Varsha & Jeff Gordon

Miller moves to Racer.com next week.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Where does Dave go?

Gary
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bugeyedgomer
    594th & final episode of Wind Tunnel, airs Sunday @ 8 on @SPEED. Dave Despain signs off with guests Robin Miller, Bob Varsha & Jeff Gordon

Miller moves to Racer.com next week.
    hallelujah
    Keep it fast, keep it real!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by garyshell
    Where does Dave go?

Gary
    Im sure nascar spin doctor will find a place to preach on greatness and skill of mastering the left turn.
    Keep it fast, keep it real!!!

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Hopefully NBCSports or Velocity Channel will pick the show up. I'm far from being Despain's biggest fan, but I believe he should be on TV - same with Miller. In fact, I though Miller was already on NBCSports. Did they drop him or was I mistaken in thinking he was there? Is Fox killing Speed Center too???

Also, is Jan Beekhuis still doing ICS races on NBCSports? If so, is he still teasing information that only he knows, but he never gives to the audience? Likeable, good guy. Unlikeable, bad broadcaster.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior
    Hopefully NBCSports or Velocity Channel will pick the show up. I'm far from being Despain's biggest fan, but I believe he should be on TV - same with Miller. In fact, I though Miller was already on NBCSports. Did they drop him or was I mistaken in thinking he was there? Is Fox killing Speed Center too???

Also, is Jan Beekhuis still doing ICS races on NBCSports? If so, is he still teasing information that only he knows, but he never gives to the audience? Likeable, good guy. Unlikeable, bad broadcaster.
    I wouldn't be surprised to see Despain stay at FOX. FOX has said it will continue to have NASCAR programming. With NBCSports going heavily into racing, it would makes sense to have a Wind Tunnel type of program, so we'll see. Miller is still doing IndyCar with NBCSports, but he will be working at Racer now as a columnist. Don't know about Speed Center, but I expect it to go.

Jan is back doing pit reporting. Lately, NBCSports has been having a guest announcer join Diffy and Townsend Bell in the booth for the races.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    I read on one of my Twitter follows from NASCAR land that Despain will retire.....
    I like Miller and Despain and the whole shooting match BUT all good things do sometimes come to an end...
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quite a few years ago, I was crewing for a friend of mine was (motorcycle) racing with WERA. We used to see Dave around a bit since he raced as well. He gave the keynote speech at the banquet for that year's Grand National Final. It started out as a serious talk on the problems facing motorcycle racing, which he then morphed into a very funny speech about road rash. I see he's well into his 60's now and I can see where he'd want to retire from a weekly show. Let's hope he sticks around to do at least a little more broadcasting.
    "Risk sweetens everything" - Peter Revson (1939 - 1974)

I like this show and I see its all episodes but due to my exams I don’t watch TV and all programs that’s my favorite but now I am free from exams and I have lots of time to enjoy my holidays so now I forget the right time and day of Wind Tunnel show. So if anyone have knowledge it and know its exact timing then you must tell me. I think now it present last episode. I wait for your reply.

I like this show and I see its all episodes but due to my exams I don’t watch TV and all programs that’s my favorite but now I am free from exams and I have lots of time to enjoy my holidays so now I forget the right time and day of Wind Tunnel show. So if anyone have knowledge it and know its exact timing then you must tell me. I think now it present last episode. I wait for your reply.
    yellowstone bus tours from salt lake city