View Poll Results: Would you get BT Sport just to watch IndyCar?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 33.33%
  • No

2 66.67%

Thread: BT Sport?

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

BT Sport?

Would forum members get BT Sport just for IndyCar?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    YES, I have been with BT vision for two years and then this year they started showing IndyCars on ESPN which I got free. Just had to pay £10 and got BT sport channels for free, including Indy Car. The coverage on ESPn has been great so far this year with nearly all the races live. You can watch the replays as well on the on demand button too.
    Indy cars says bye to Sky. Yeah baby.......

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Would you pay extra if you hadn't got BT Broadband?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy2k8
    Would you pay extra if you hadn't got BT Broadband?
    No I wouldn't. But seeing as it is free with my broadband I took it on simply because they carry IndyCar and DTM.

I've no interest in their Football.
    Real Race Cars Dont Have Doors....

I am very happy to get more BT spots due to the link pickups. I use my pickup from five years and it is very nice and easy to use nothing is difficult for me so now I get BT sports it is nice way to enjoy my life due to its BT spots I get more interesting channels good quality of signals. I think it is just offer for all Indy cars because it is only made in Indy cars versions. So it is just amazing and nice innovation for all peoples who have their own Indy cars.

I am very happy to get more BT spots due to the link pickups. I use my pickup from five years and it is very nice and easy to use nothing is difficult for me so now I get BT sports it is nice way to enjoy my life due to its BT spots I get more interesting channels good quality of signals. I think it is just offer for all Indy cars because it is only made in Indy cars versions. So it is just amazing and nice innovation for all peoples who have their own Indy cars.
    http://getbustours.com/blog/tour-around-the-famous-places-of-new-york/