Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
    Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kfzmeister
    Does that mean all Germans like him?
    Not neccessarily, but they wouldn't really boo him. And the Vettel haters wouldn't really go to a race, which he's likely to finish well in, especially as prices in Spa are quite steep, even for the 'cheapest' spots. There are a lot of people in Germany, who don't like him, but that's more down to the fact that most of my countrymen are hopeless losers and therefore hate everyone, who's successful.
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 50 Times in 32 Posts
    I'd say this race removed any hope for Räikkönen to get a title. Too far behind to fight faster cars in front. I just hope Hamilton manages to to bring the fight to Vettel so it won't be a total borefest for first place like today.
    C'est la vie ja taksi tuo.

Liked 33 Times in 30 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Parabolica
    Is he saying - "See what a three day secret test in a 2013 car gets you!"?
    I liked some of your original contributions on this forum, but that comment dropped you way down the list. Poor.
    Form is Temporary, Class is Permanent

Liked 646 Times in 511 Posts

ailor:
    May the forza be with you

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_bytedisaster
    I think it was the numbnut doing the abseiling act, who got booed. Spa is merely 20 mins from Germany, so most of the audience is probably German
    Maybe most germans realize that he is a jerk and booed him for that.
    "signature room for rent"

Quote Originally Posted by Garry Walker
    Maybe most germans realize that he is a jerk and booed him for that.
    They boo'ed the lentil-eating Greenpeace-Ecolesbian abseiling onto the podium, but I guess you had to get that dig in, considering that you now had to wait four whole weeks to log on and sprout your hatred. Frankly, I'm starting to look forward to it on race weekends, just to read your frustrated hateful drivel...

Liked 47 Times in 35 Posts
    I honestly thought the crowd were booing Vettel,and think Vettel thought the same too.As he said I cannot understand this ,part of the crowd are chearing and part of the crowd are booing!
    To be honest was it a race after Vettel breezed past Hamilton with such ease and no help from open rear wings so easily .
    One of the most boring races I would say ,the crowd love to see wheel to wheel close racing ,but with the RB being so strong ,we don't get that .

Booing someone for being successful is ridiculous...
    I think people overrate the RB. First of all, Mercedes were running way too much rear wing. They had gambled on mixed conditions and lost. Both RB and Ferrari were head and shoulders above the rest in term of top speed. Had it started to rain both would have struggled badly with their low-downforce setup. The only reason why Alonso didn't catch Seb was, because he first had to overtake 7 cars. Once he had done that, he was 7 seconds behind and that gap stayed exactly the same for most of the race. Only when Alonso stopped pushing towards the end, the gap grew. Both RB and Ferrari had a setup for dry conditions and they were lucky.

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Great track, great race, great win by Seb and a fantastic push from Fernando

Love SPA
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 25 Times in 25 Posts
    Forgive me if I missed it, but does anyone else consider that the Mercedes had a more rain-orientated set-up?

It seemed that it was a mistake in Eau Rouge by Hamilton that gave Vettel the speed advantage to pass on the straight, but after this I am suspecting that the downforce settings were in the hope of rain.

This would also explain the sudden speed increase in the wet qualifying session compared to dry FP2 .& FP3.
    Q: What's worse than a Bully? A: His Sidekick