Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Kimi Riakkonen for not showing any emotion on the podium!
    Supporting the British Drivers all over the world!!!
    BRITISH POWER!!!!!!!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Force India for ruining another race for both their drivers.
    Ha'wey Hamilton, bring the WDC crown home and the beers are on me :up:

Liked 182 Times in 139 Posts
    Force India definitely will not beat McLaren to 5th position in WCC. They may have had a small advantage due to their car running nicer on early spec Pirelli tires, but the team and car failures have made way too many mistakes and did not capitalize on that advantage. Now McLaren is just a few points away and Force India already admitted that the new spec Pirelli tires will hurt them more.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Coulthard Fan
    Kimi Riakkonen for not showing any emotion on the podium!
    "- yeah, yeah, yeah, You donīt have to keep reminding me all the time."

Liked 22 Times in 14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vhatever
    I missed maybe 1 minute of the race to get something to drink and that was at least 15 minutes after both the incidents in question. Not buying it.
    vhatever...Jon Brown is correct, they DID show the replay on the Sky Sports F1 feed. I saw it myself. It was a good pass from Hamilton up the inside into Turn 1, caught Button napping, who then tried to recover round the outside into Turn 2 but Hamilton defended well.

You have an alterior motive here, please though - stop accusing somebody of lying when they clearly are telling the truth.
    Niente č vero, tutto č permesso

Liked 33 Times in 30 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vhatever
    I was watching sky sports feed, and at no point did they show the Hamilton passing Button. And they never showed a replay of the wing damaging incident in button/vettel.

i know you think this forum is full of brits who will lie through their teeth for you, but seriously get a grip man.
    I watched the same feed, and quite a while after it happened did they show the replay of Hamilton taking Button on the inside into turn 1. He used his DRS down the straight. Btw, i'm German
    Form is Temporary, Class is Permanent

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight
    He deserved a penalty for the incident with Button. I like the guy but he has no spacial awareness whatsoever.
    Surely though, Button already knows Grosjean has a history of making mistakes so why place himself at risk by continuing to fight the corner when he's a dead-cert to lose it? He could have backed out sooner TBH. Not that I'm saying Button's in any way at fault for the collision, merely that he increased the risk by 'playing the game'.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kfzmeister
    I watched the same feed, and quite a while after it happened did they show the replay of Hamilton taking Button on the inside into turn 1. He used his DRS down the straight. Btw, i'm German
    Did anyone miss the footage of Vettel breezing past Button, the second time he passed him? All this hype about Jenson allowing Lewis to pass unheeded and holding Vettel up yet Seb pulled pretty much the same maneuver (as Hamilton) on lap 37...

Liked 373 Times in 289 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JayPeeDee
    Did anyone miss the footage of Vettel breezing past Button, the second time he passed him? All this hype about Jenson allowing Lewis to pass unheeded and holding Vettel up yet Seb pulled pretty much the same maneuver (as Hamilton) on lap 37...
    welcome to the forum
    2 solid post to kick things off
    you can't argue with results.

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JayPeeDee
    Surely though, Button already knows Grosjean has a history of making mistakes so why place himself at risk by continuing to fight the corner when he's a dead-cert to lose it? He could have backed out sooner TBH. Not that I'm saying Button's in any way at fault for the collision, merely that he increased the risk by 'playing the game'.
    Erm, there was plenty of room for Grosjean on the circuit. I think that even Jenson could not have been expected to account for what Grosjean did there and Jenson I would regard as one of the smarter drivers on the grid in that regard. To be honest, Grosjean had the position, all he had to do was take the corner. Jenson had already given it up. Jenson could have fought him more but he didn't. Grosjean's fault 100% and, really, as I said, I like Grosjean but I think that spacial awareness he's lack really makes him unfit to be a F1 driver by today's high standards.