Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts

Hamilton hasn't won a race yet with a car that takes pole position 70% of the time

Anyone know what the record is for most pole positions in a season without a single race win? I'm sure the trophy for that would look good next to his "most reprimands in a f1 season" award.

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    I don't know the answer but it wouldn't surprise me if it was Lewis.
    It's obviously down to Mercs set-up or tyre issues and no reflection on Lewis though. New team and he already has a 7-3 Qualifying record against Nico, if I was Totto, I think I'd be happy enough with my investment in Lewis so far.

Re- most reprimands, yep he does deserve a trophy for that! Lewis has obviously had a few 'women' issues that messed with his head in the past. It happens to the best of us and I'm sure you'll learn soon enough how it can affect you whenever you are a bit older and have gone through puberty.

I can't help wondering if their problems are more to do with their trick FRIC suspension. If it was just the tyres, you'd expect them to have fixed it by now.

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari33
    Re- most reprimands, yep he does deserve a trophy for that! Lewis has obviously had a few 'women' issues that messed with his head in the past. It happens to the best of us and I'm sure you'll learn soon enough how it can affect you whenever you are a bit older and have gone through puberty.

Only the most pathetic of losers blame women for their problems.

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Ok, before this turns out into a fight between Lewis pros and cons, let me remind everyone that personal comments/insults are NOT allowed !
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vhatever
    Only the most pathetic of losers blame women for their problems.

I don't believe he ever did...

Liked 182 Times in 139 Posts
    Thanks for posting spoilers in the title for those of us who haven't had a chance to watch the recording of the qualification...

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zako85
    Thanks for posting spoilers in the title for those of us who haven't had a chance to watch the recording of the qualification...

What are you doing on an F1 forum if you don't want to be "spoiled"? What do you do, just put a big ass piece of paper over the 1/4 of your screen showing "latest posts"? Who do you think you are kidding?

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vh
    I'm sure the trophy for that would look good next to his "most reprimands in a f1 season" award.
    Who scrub cares scro? Three polls in a row is freakin' sweet. The car obviously has problems over the long haul of a race that is it's strength in quali trim.
    How weak of thee to try and bro-troll-flame "The Boss" after his third on the trot

Idiocracy - YouTube
    May the forza be with you

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    May the forza be with you

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vhatever
    What are you doing on an F1 forum if you don't want to be "spoiled"? What do you do, just put a big ass piece of paper over the 1/4 of your screen showing "latest posts"? Who do you think you are kidding?
    "signature room for rent"