Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Prince George

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Well my mother in law has wallpapered the house with all sorts of magazines and pictures of the Royal Couple and the little one. Long live the Royals....sure it makes ZERO sense in our modern democracy, but I have grown up with that nice lady on my money, I am not looking forward to Charles ever succeeding her, but I think with Wills and the new kid coming, if they can just get past Charles, the Monarchy will survive in the Commonwealth.

As for the Americans, they tossed the Monarchy away in the Revolution, but have tried to re create it in some weird sense with the Presidency and Hollywood. And I remember the mania Princess Diana created when she showed up on American soil. Me thinks maybe you are jealous...lol...
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 140 Times in 81 Posts
    I remember in 1997 when she died the only person in the place where I was working that said 'good riddance to the *****' (in no uncertain terms) was English.

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    I guess someone didn't like my reference to the Prince George Cougars of the Western Hockey League. LOL

Liked 78 Times in 73 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by edv
    I guess someone didn't like my reference to the Prince George Cougars of the Western Hockey League. LOL
    Oh, is that what it was about? I thought it was a totally irrelevant post so I deleted it.
    Duncan Rollo

The more you learn, the more you realise how little you know.