Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts

is it over for the motogp championship for Lorenzo?

Looks like the crash this weekend may have done in his chances for this year. Unfortunately, it may have left him with the same long term problems that Ben Spies has been suffering for the last two years or so......
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    nah, JLo will get his shoulder sorted and be back to his smooth style soon enough

Liked 1,835 Times in 710 Posts
    He still has chances, it looks like it will be an interesting 2nd half of the season after the two riders that were on top in the first half have suffered injured.

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts
    After punking both Lorenzo and Pedrosa already this year, Márquez went and out-Rossi'd Rossi in the cork skrew. Unless -god forbid- Márquez is forced out of a few races, it's championship over for Lorenzo and for anybody else for this year and the next ! I hope both Pedrosa and Lorenzo recover in full and as soon as possible... Márquez can still learn from them and it will make the racing even more entertaining
    United in diversity !!!

When new Motogp Championship for Lorenzo is going to start and where? I am interested to the event with my friends.

Counting Scale