Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    My opinion es that FM is another JPM. I am not talking about the last race, but last year also. He is a fast but is not reliable. He will cost Ferrari some important points, could endangered Kimi´s chance of being WDC. As happend with Montoya in McLaren.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    True for some extents, but i just don't think he was hampering Michael for being WDC, on the contrary he was guardsman for Michael. The main driver was hampering Michael was Alonso

It is now different with Kimi at Ferrari, as the more senior driver at Ferrari Felippe feels mentally stronger with more experience against the teammate. I think Ferrari have to think fast, give Felippe a definitive tenor how many races to go tolerable mistake for Massa, decide who is the main driver, unless if they want to be another McLaren was.

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by raphael123
    Maybe because Jean Todt's son (Nicholas?) is Felipe's manager?
    Yes! Sorry, had completely forgotten that one.

well, there you go...
    Iceman: Adjective 1)Rapid, swift 2)Nickname of Kimi-Matias Räikkönen, a legendary Formula 1 driver

Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leopardsleeping
    True for some extents, but i just don't think he was hampering Michael for being WDC, on the contrary he was guardsman for Michael. The main driver was hampering Michael was Alonso

It is now different with Kimi at Ferrari, as the more senior driver at Ferrari Felippe feels mentally stronger with more experience against the teammate. I think Ferrari have to think fast, give Felippe a definitive tenor how many races to go tolerable mistake for Massa, decide who is the main driver, unless if they want to be another McLaren was.
    I agree, Massa was of much greater assistance to Michael than Fisi was to Alonso!

Massa gave away some cheap points at the start of the year, but did a great job in the 2nd half of the season.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    fm was too agressive and not agressive enough in the same race
    Kimi :beer: Motorcycle racing :up:
    Look How Bad you Are :cheese:

Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
    Seems to be correct. Winning from the front with the fastest car isn't too hard. It'll be interesting to see if he can win a race from behind. Reminds me of Ralf Schuamcher in the sense Ralf could only win from the front, in the best machinery.