Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vhatever
    What's good about it? c.

I don't know, I haven't seen it yet!
    Ha'wey Hamilton, bring the WDC crown home and the beers are on me :up:

Liked 186 Times in 146 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N4D13
    Well, I'm feeling absolutely gutted for Rosberg - and for my pickems as well!

I'm looking forward to a good race from Ferrari tomorrow - the softs are expected to degrade in 6 or 7 laps so I think it was a good idea to let go a couple of positions up in the grid in exchange for a better shot at the race tomorrow. I don't know what the differences in lap times will be but if the leaders get into traffic after their first pitstops, Ferrari might actually have a good shot at winning the race.
    That compounds the misery for Rosberg though, he doesn't even have the silver lining of being the first guy on the grid with tyre choice. If he goes with primes he still has 3 or 4 guys ahead of him who will be on the same strategy.

Liked 203 Times in 148 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyL
    That compounds the misery for Rosberg though, he doesn't even have the silver lining of being the first guy on the grid with tyre choice. If he goes with primes he still has 3 or 4 guys ahead of him who will be on the same strategy.
    I still wouldn't rule him out for a win if the primes are the right tyres to start the race with. I wouldn't expect him to have many difficulties overtaking Button and Hülkenberg and even if he doesn't find it easy to overtake the Ferraris, I'd expect them to have quite a very decent race pace.

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    Ferrari's strategy is quite a gamble when they really didn't need to go that route. I’m guessing it was decided before quali started, because they seemed to have the pace to challenge for the second row. I suppose they figured that Britney the two RBs and the other Merc would be ahead of them, and Kimi was consistently ahead of them by .1 for most of the weekend. I guess we will see what happens. BTW great work by the Boss
    May the forza be with you

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alca-Tazizzle
    BTW great work by the Boss
    Is that Ross brawn? Otherwise known as mister "nico, stop being faster than Lewis".

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    Is that Ross brawn? Otherwise known as mister "nico, stop being faster than Lewis".
    Yer that Guy.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    Well......No....I was referring to Hamilton's pole lap, although the irony is not lost on me. :
    May the forza be with you

Liked 100 Times in 76 Posts
    How far was Lewis ahead of Nico at Q2?
    He is very luck the same thing didn't happen to him.

This is one of the closest Q2s I can recall. 5-10 separated by a tenth? Half a second separating the top 12.

Merc should have responded, with both drivers after Grosjean's lap.
    I can't recall if Webber came out, he could easily have shared Nico's fate.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Very impressive from Ricciardo. Getting that Torro into places not expected.

Awesome Lap from Lewis. In fact, one of the best we've seen from him in F1. Not that it was perfect but the way he dragged that Mercedes around was hairy stuff. It looked a real handful; Oversteering, understeering, back end breaking away, it had it all. Surely he's due some good luck this season and a clean race.

Pity about Nico but lets see if he can do a Lewis and fight through.

Liked 46 Times in 41 Posts
    Ross may have found the key to unlocking Lewis' strength. The team made a blunder with Nico; the car was loose, the bulls are in front and they need a clutch performance from the driver. A perfect stage for Lewis. It's perhaps the best Saturday show in my book.
    Forza Jules! Forza Michael!