Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Liked 100 Times in 76 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steveaki13
    I have full confidence Mark can be in the top 10 after Lap 1.
    What are the possibilities that he and Vettel will tangle?

Well, provided his KERS actually works this time, and he can keep up with the front row.

Liked 16 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Knock-on
    He was quick today. Was it 7 thou? Think he may challenge at the start unless his car 'bogs' down
    That was funny. I am not one for conspiracy theories but.... I predict that MW will get a blinder of a start (for once) and lead into the first corner and gallop into the distance, only to find his engine mysteriously down on power after the first tyre change, then the KERS will fail, then the DRS will stick open, then the tyres will all de-laminate, and in parc ferme it will be discovered that the car is underweight, using illegal blown diffusers and carrying a mysterious cache of an unidentified white powder, upon the discovery of such will mean that he is whisked of to prison for some "porridge" meaning he will default on his Porsche contract, and his dog will get hit by a bus.

But I might be wrong...

Liked 41 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFamousEccles
    That was funny. I am not one for conspiracy theories but.... I predict that MW will get a blinder of a start (for once) and lead into the first corner and gallop into the distance, only to find his engine mysteriously down on power after the first tyre change, then the KERS will fail, then the DRS will stick open, then the tyres will all de-laminate, and in parc ferme it will be discovered that the car is underweight, using illegal blown diffusers and carrying a mysterious cache of an unidentified white powder, upon the discovery of such will mean that he is whisked of to prison for some "porridge" meaning he will default on his Porsche contract, and his dog will get hit by a bus.

But I might be wrong...
    I was thinking that Webber will simulate next years engine by having 2 spark plugs removed but your scenario does sound much more feasible...

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    Mark decided to emulate his idol, Helmuth Marko, and try to win the Le Mans 24 Hours race in a Porsche! Who would have thought this?!

hahaha love it!
    Ayrton Senna, Legend. R.I.P.

\"If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver. Because we are competing. We are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us is to compete for a victory. It is not to come third, fourth, fifth or sixth. I race to win\".

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Deal, we will ignore you too.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mark is a bit unlucky I think. He is in the Era of Vettel, Lewis & Alonso. Specially Vettel. He deserves at least one Title.

Liked 182 Times in 139 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by samreddevilz
    Mark is a bit unlucky I think. He is in the Era of Vettel, Lewis & Alonso. Specially Vettel. He deserves at least one Title.
    The fans will remember how awfully close he was in 2010. Who knows, maybe if he had won in 2010, that would have given him a confidence boost to fight with Vettel in 2011.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    But he had such a good car in 2010 and had a great chance to win the title
    "There are some things that you can fulfil with money, but at the end of the day these are not the things that make you happy. It is the small things that make life good." - Sebastian Vettel

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    Yep. As said it was all on that final race of 2010.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 100 Times in 76 Posts
    He had his chance, and he wasted it in in Korea.