Thread: Walmart

Threaded View

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Walmart

i was wanting to go to a concert in Charlotte last weekend, i had already bought the ticket even, but i needed more money to be able to go, i was able to slip a $70 blu-ray disc set out of walmart and return it to a different walmart store for a $70 walmart gift card (walmart allows 3 non receipt returns every 45 days) i was able to sell the gift card online for $64, i knew i could do this 2 more times but it still wouldn't be enough money, so i went back to walmart and targeted a $168 coffee pot, i went out to the out door garden center and un-packaged it, i was planning to get the box over the fence then sneak the coffee pot out and put it back in the box and return it to a different walmart store, i was unable to get the box over the fence though so i left the coffee pot out there and put the empty box back on the shelf,

i tried this again with the coffee pot a different day, and got closer to getting the box over the fence but still failed, so again i left the coffee pot in the out door garden center and put the box back on the shelf, and i was unable to go to the concert

well, this past Tuesday i was thinking about getting a gaming keyboard at walmart ad, but i wanted to see how it worked first, so i opened the box and took out the manual, i wasn't gonna steal the manual but i wanted to take it out to my car and read it, but when i got to the door i was stopped by walmart security, the LP people were a guy and a girl, the girl said: "if you try to run i'll drop your ass! i've been trying to catch your shady ass for a long time! you don't wanna f*** with me!" they took me to the LP office, they didn't believe that i wasn't trying to steal the manual but they seemed even more pissed about the coffee pots because i left them outside exposed to the weather the girl was like: "we've been watching your red Jeep with Tennessee Titan s**t all over the back of it for weeks now, and we've been watching you come in here and destroy our merchandise!" and the guy was like: "why do you keep coming in here and doing this s**t?"

regarding the manual i said: "why would i steal the manual but not the keyboard? what good would the manual be to me without the keyboard?" and the guy said: "you'd be surprised what people will steal, i've seen people steal boxes of crackers, i seen people steal f***ing packs of stickers! there's a sticker in this manual, if that what you after?"

they ended up calling a police officer and banning me from the store, technically i'm banned from every walmart ad in the county but i don't guess anyone would recognize me in a different walmart ad , the officer wrote me a misdemeanor citation though, i've got to go to the sheriff's office and court next month, i think i'm gonna have to pay a fine, i just hope that's all, my friend says he doesn't think the'll be any jail time but i might end up having to do community service,

my mom says shes all for them making this hard on me, she said she thinks having to pick trash up off the side of the road would do me a world of good, i hope i don't have to do it though

wasn't sure how to tell my friend and my mom what happened so when i got back home from walmart, i loaded up my car and went to Huntsville, AL for 3 days, Thursday i made some videos on my webcam and sent them to my friend, and them my friend told my mom Friday morning, their not happy about it but i think my friend will help me with the fine,

i guess if there's one good thing that came from all this its that i got to check out a couple of the strip clubs in Huntsville which are a lot better than the ones in Nashville

anyways, what do you guys think will come of all this?
    Last edited by pino; 18th July 2019 at 21:54.
    2009 Truck Pick'em Champion