Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Walmart

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schmenke
    Atta boy Wade. I'm sure that'll go a long way for saving up for that post-secondary enrollment, eh?
    it will defiantly help, i could use it for school but my mom doesn't really think could make it in college because she doesn't think my hand writing is good enough, although i'm not really sure how much writing i'd actually have to do in college depending of what course i took, thing is i'm not really sure if i could make it in college or not myself, not because of my writing but because of the long hours i'd have to put in, i'd like to think i could but i just don't know, my mom has said though that if i could make though two years of vol-state (a two year college about 15 minutes from our house) she would send me to any school i wanted to go to, so i guess maybe i should give it a try but i dunno,

in any case the money i'm getting from my friend should keep me from having to go to the ATM and dip into my checking account for spending money twice a month like i've been doing, i think he's mainly doing this to keep me from getting in trouble again, so he made this deal with my mom to give me this job, he's been making pretty good money himself recently so he can afford to do this
    2009 Truck Pick'em Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    well, i got a letter in the mail today from an attorney wanting to represent me, the letter mentioned that these type charges can result in jail time and him some cases cause you to lose your drivers licence,

my friend called another friend of his today who has been arrested a few times to get his advice, he told my friend that he didn't see any need for an attorney since this is my first offence, my friend said hes gonna talk to the D.A to try to figure out what our best course of action is here

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade91
    wbest course of action is here
    Run for it - maybe cross the border to Mexico........
    Opinions are like ar5eholes, everyone has one.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    it will defiantly help, i could use it for school but my mom doesn't really think could make it in college because she doesn't think my hand writing is good enough, although i'm not really sure how much writing i'd actually have to do in college depending of what course i took, thing is i'm not really sure if i could make it in college or not myself, not because of my writing but because of the long hours i'd have to put in, i'd like to think i could but i just don't know, my mom has said though that if i could make though two years of vol-state (a two year college about 15 minutes from our house) she would send me to any school i wanted to go to, so i guess maybe i should give it a try but i dunno,

in any case the money i'm getting from my friend should keep me from having to go to the ATM and dip into my checking account for spending money twice a month like i've been doing, i think he's mainly doing this to keep me from getting in trouble again, so he made this deal with my mom to give me this job, he's been making pretty good money himself recently so he can afford to do this
    Handwriting might not be important, but correct punctuation will help a lot.
    Your spelling is good, so work on your punctuation, and the use of capital letters where needed, and you will improve your communication.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    well, i got a letter in the mail today from an attorney wanting to represent me, the letter mentioned that these type charges can result in jail time and him some cases cause you to lose your drivers licence,

my friend called another friend of his today who has been arrested a few times to get his advice, he told my friend that he didn't see any need for an attorney since this is my first offence, my friend said hes gonna talk to the D.A to try to figure out what our best course of action is here
    The attorney might be trying to squeeze a better price from you.
    Anyway, try to stay out of trouble it shouldn't be that difficult.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    Handwriting might not be important, but correct punctuation will help a lot.
    Your spelling is good, so work on your punctuation, and the use of capital letters where needed, and you will improve your communication.
    i try to do the best i can, unfortunately spell check don't do anything for grammar though lol

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    The attorney might be trying to squeeze a better price from you.
    Anyway, try to stay out of trouble it shouldn't be that difficult.
    well, my friend has set up an appointment for us to meet with the attorney Tuesday morning, my friend said he thinks it's best to go into this thing knowing what to expect (which i have to agree with) the initial consolation is free so it's not like i have anything to lose by meeting with him

Liked 141 Times in 111 Posts
    i try to do the best i can, unfortunately spell check don't do anything for grammar though lol
    Geez Wade, that's "don't do nothin". Where did you go to school?
    "Old roats am jake mit goats."
    -- Smokey Stover

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Starter
    Geez Wade, that's "don't do nothin". Where did you go to school?
    School? wtf is dat init tho?

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Starter
    Where did you go to school?
    Through the gate......