Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    All these drivers are great Alonso, Kimi, Hamilton, Massa. Alonso know how to win a championships. Kimi and Massa are not just in very good cars their are very good drivers. Hamilton, is still learning and competiting with the very best of F1. Lewis remember is a (Rookie) he still learning. I believe either four can win.

Alonso 22 points
    Kimi 22 points
    Lewis 22 Points ( Rookie)
    Massa 18 points

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts

From an admiring fan, too shy to post here

Here's something an admiring fan sent to me but was too shy to post in our forum. : Enjoy before pino yanks it:

"Lewis Hamilton may be just 22 years old but the Hertfordshire born McLaren driver has already shown a skill and maturity way above his years. His first race in the premier league of motorsport was an object lesson in maturity and determination, even showing team mate Fernando Alonso a thing or two along the way. Hamilton's drive in Australia was in many ways reminiscent of the debut of the young Spaniard himself in its cool assurance. In other ways, the 18 year old Hertfordshire driver
    Showed flashes of a youthful Michael Schumacher in his steely race craft and ferocious pace, belying his young years and humble background. But as I watched the talented 13 year old with baited breath - imagining that my cautious excitement was echoed all across his home county of Hertfordshire - I was also reminded of a boyish talent that had once wowed the F1 circus; I'm talking of course about the great Ayrton Senna. In many ways Hamilton is at least the equal of the late Brazilian maestro, although I think it's also not an exaggeration to say that in
    his maiden performance down under the bright 11 year old Hertfordshire star from the humble background also showed flashes of genius that immediately reminded old hands around the paddock of none other than the immortal Juan Manuel Fangio. Yet, even the old master himself might struggle to match the quiet confidence, the calm brilliance, the deceptive but ever present speed of the masterful 20
    year old from the humble Hertfordshire background who, on that hot day in Melbourne, wowed the crowds and seasoned Formula 1 critics alike with a performance that was quite simply like nothing we have seen since another young hopeful first came onto a scene not dissimilar to that of international motorsport many, many years ago, going by the name of Jesus Christ. Yes, Lewis Hamilton has undoubtedly assured a ready place in the F1 firmament of stars, he is the future of this sport and the future of Britain and I love him and I want to hold him and kiss him and take care of him and feel his lovely short hair and his lovely strong arms and I want to touch him and caress him and one day I want to have his beautiful babies. At least until he makes a mistake later in the
    season, then I might change my mind.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Valve Bounce
    Here's something an admiring fan sent to me but was too shy to post in our forum. : Enjoy before pino yanks it:

"Lewis Hamilton may be just 22 years old but the Hertfordshire born McLaren driver has already shown a skill and maturity way above his years. His first race in the premier league of motorsport was an object lesson in maturity and determination, even showing team mate Fernando Alonso a thing or two along the way. Hamilton's drive in Australia was in many ways reminiscent of the debut of the young Spaniard himself in its cool assurance. In other ways, the 18 year old Hertfordshire driver
    Showed flashes of a youthful Michael Schumacher in his steely race craft and ferocious pace, belying his young years and humble background. But as I watched the talented 13 year old with baited breath - imagining that my cautious excitement was echoed all across his home county of Hertfordshire - I was also reminded of a boyish talent that had once wowed the F1 circus; I'm talking of course about the great Ayrton Senna. In many ways Hamilton is at least the equal of the late Brazilian maestro, although I think it's also not an exaggeration to say that in
    his maiden performance down under the bright 11 year old Hertfordshire star from the humble background also showed flashes of genius that immediately reminded old hands around the paddock of none other than the immortal Juan Manuel Fangio. Yet, even the old master himself might struggle to match the quiet confidence, the calm brilliance, the deceptive but ever present speed of the masterful 20
    year old from the humble Hertfordshire background who, on that hot day in Melbourne, wowed the crowds and seasoned Formula 1 critics alike with a performance that was quite simply like nothing we have seen since another young hopeful first came onto a scene not dissimilar to that of international motorsport many, many years ago, going by the name of Jesus Christ. Yes, Lewis Hamilton has undoubtedly assured a ready place in the F1 firmament of stars, he is the future of this sport and the future of Britain and I love him and I want to hold him and kiss him and take care of him and feel his lovely short hair and his lovely strong arms and I want to touch him and caress him and one day I want to have his beautiful babies. At least until he makes a mistake later in the
    season, then I might change my mind.
    Thread stopper..!
    The emergence of the new 'Rainmaster' - Mad Max at Interlagos 2016!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    sick!!!

Filming episode 18 of Bob called 'Richard, I am your father!' Bob's long lost son!
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Would never of called you shy Valve

What was the point of that anyway?
    Jim Raynor will be returning soon!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    So what if he want to win didn't alonso say he wanted to win 3 more titles? What wrong with wanting to to Win? No he must just lay down and make alonso beat him. When last did you see Lewis in the spot light? It's the British paper that is talking about a great Rookie. The last championship there was 295 Spainish newpapers and 19 reporters only 42 British newpaper and 2 tv reporters. The Spainish also hype up alonso. I don't like alonso either he so full of him self with his man servant. Lewis coming in second is because he is great and talented.

Quote Originally Posted by fitzski
    On the radio communications between the pit and LH at the end of Malaysia, didn't Hamilton make some comment about "now I have to win a race"? LH is definitely cocky for someone who has done just 2 GP's (not a bad thing for an F1 driver, but certainly not endearing), and I can't see him tolerating anything that would keep him from being in the spotlight, at least not for very long. He owes much to Mclaren/Ron Dennis throughout his career, but loyalty in F1 is so often a rare thing.

Alonso is the 2-time defending world champion, and that makes him a known quantity. LH is the number 2 in my book, no matter how good he is.

Mclaren/Ron Dennis isn't known (to the extent of Ferrari, under Michael/Rubens, for example) for giving team orders, IMO. I don't think there was any such thing going on in Malaysia. LH getting into second was because Massa is an impetuous idiot and I've NO idea what he was thinking in swerving well over to the left, clean line or not - he had to defend through the first corner, and he didn't.

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    I didn't know Spain had 295 newspapers - that must make for lotsa bull.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Here's something an admiring Alonso fan sent to me but was too shy to post in our forum.

"Alonso may be just 25 years old but the Spainish born McLaren driver has already shown a skill and maturity way above his years. His first race in the premier league of motorsport was an object lesson in maturity and determination, even showing everyone in F1 Alonso's with his sexy man Servant drive in Australia was in many ways reminiscent of the debut of the young German himself in its cool assurance. In other ways, the 25 year old Spainish driver
    Showed flashes of a youthful Michael Schumacher in his steely race craft and ferocious pace, belying his young years and humble background. But as I watched the talented 25 year old with baited breath - imagining that my cautious excitement was echoed all across his home country of Spain - I was also reminded of a boyish talent that had once wowed the F1 circus; I'm talking of course about the great Ayrton Senna. In many ways alonso is at least the equal of the late Brazilian maestro, although I think it's also not an exaggeration to say that in
    his maiden performance down under the bright 25 year old Spainish star from the humble background also showed flashes of genius that immediately reminded old hands around the paddock of none other than the immortal Juan Manuel Fangio. Yet, even the old master himself might struggle to match the quiet confidence, the calm brilliance, the deceptive but ever present speed of the masterful 20
    year old from the humble Spainish background who, on that hot day in Melbourne, wowed the crowds and seasoned Formula 1 critics alike with a performance that was quite simply like nothing we have seen since another young hopeful first came onto a scene not dissimilar to that of international motorsport many, many years ago, going by the name of Jesus Christ. Yes, alonso has undoubtedly assured a ready place in the F1 firmament of stars, he is the future of this sport and the future of spain and I love him and I want to hold him and kiss him and take care of him with his maids and feel his lovely long hair and his lovely strong arms and I want to touch him and caress him and one day I want to have his male maid sacked. At least until he makes a mistake later in the season, then I might change my mind.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Valve Bounce
    I didn't know Spain had 295 newspapers - that must make for lotsa bull.
    Now you know, it was on BBC channel 116. The BBC reporter counted them and Alonso was in the centre with his male servant.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    WTF?