Thread: Trolls

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Trolls

Why do we put up with Tamburello? I know I've an infraction coming my way but he is a complete dick head.

I've no problem him coming back and being abrasive, arrogant, heated and insulting if he was discussing Motorsport but we all know he's just Trolling to satisfy his insecure ego.

Personally, he's as insignificant as a unpleasant odour I seem to have collected on the sole of my virtual shoe but do we have to keep subjecting the forum to this? I spotted him a time ago along with his second persona which he's keeping dry until he blows Vhatever and I know others have too.

Perhaps the forum needs spicing up? Troll away in that case.

Liked 667 Times in 465 Posts
    Trolls will be trolls.... the US has a few of them on the forum too, slightly more veiled recently. TBH a few areas of the forum seem to now be inviting of personal insults as many go unchecked on a regular basis. I know the mods have their hands full but at times I wonder how threads get closed and nobody gets a mandatory vacation.

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts
    You can usually spot him a mile off. Starts off moderate and then turns nasty or targets certain posters. His profile count must be nearing double figures by now? Must be annoying starting all those profiles and the amount of web based email addresses he must have to register not to be recognised. Considering he once claimed to have been an aerodynamicist for Benetton during the late 80's early 90's, its a shame he resorted to this sort of thing. This forum would benefit from ex F1 team personnel as their input here 'should' be quite valuable, especially to hear from a fans perspective. Was it true or was it all fantasy you have to ask? His behaviour suggests the latter unfortunately. Why he doesn't just come back and discuss things sensibly I really don't know. It must be getting a little boring for him now even if its a fun challenge spotting him for the rest of us.

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    I don't think the moderators need issue any infractions over this. I find his behaviour over the years extremely sad — for one thing, he clearly has a desperate need to be on the forum despite his multiple bans; for another, sending people libellous PMs in a foreign language, as he was once shown to have done, is not the mark of a stable mind — and he is the one in the wrong.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Oh, I went a bit OTT in replying to a thread last night but I don't mind the odd infraction as long as it doesn't affect my licence

I don't remember him being too bad as Tamburello until the last few months but then we got the insults about close family members and the threats of physical violence via PM's. like I said, I travel the world with F1 and am sure I can meet him in Vhatever country he resides if he ever wants

Anyway, off to work