Page 8 of 62 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    So many names have passed through here during my time on the forum but I simply don't know who's changed their name and who's actually gone, partly because I simply don't spend the time on the forum that I used to either. What happened to Viper Man and MP3 Astra though, both of them posted prolifically for a year or two and then seemed to disappear.

Edit: Btw I'm aware that I've been through my fair share of name changes too, can't remember all of them but I know that I started out as Miguel Sanchez.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Whatever happened to barryfullalove
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    How about Kimifan, he's here under a different name ?

Would be nice if those who have changed their name would reveals their original username. Honestly it's just curiosity
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Knockie. The poster formally known as Knock-on

(Also Freebee and Flat Tyres when necessary )

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Whilst reading the Footie thread, another name came into my mind : Steve Gerard, really miss him there
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Every time I saw a post by Norwegian Blue, that bloody Monty Python sketch would echo in my head.
    Also enjoyed the Geography threads with Carrie/Caroline, CarlMetro, et al.

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Whatever happened to barryfullalove
    Oh yeah, forgot about that one

Quote Originally Posted by pino
    Would be nice if those who have changed their name would reveals their original username. Honestly it's just curiosity
    As far as I can recall I have been: Miguel Sanchez, Mr Jan Yeo, Barryfullalove and MrJan. There's a slim possibility that I may also have gone under the moniker Mick Stagraget for a bit.

Whenever I change name I always try and keep the same avatar for a good bit, so that people still stand a chance of identifying me as the same person.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 578 Times in 210 Posts
    I've met a lot of members over the years (has it really been that many?) but sadly can't remember everyone, but have had a lot of great times and fantastic experiences shared In the beginning I have to thank Mark for not banning me straight away for spamming and instead asked me if I wanted to be moderator, he must have been really desperate

I think the first member I met was Jonathan (RallyBasher/Puddlejumper) at the Jim Clark Rally in 2002, then it was odykas and Pino (as posted above, at the Acropolis Rally 2003), this then got me started on travelling to more and more events all over especially in Sweden & Finland. Went to a few BTCC races at Croft and Oulton Park and think I met most folk there, then of course there was the FKM events in Birmingham which were really good fun, we should try to organise another one sometime but at an outdoor track

I used to be on here constantly, in fact I blame it for not doing so well at school : Much less so lately with less of an interest in rallying, though I do still catch F1 on tv when I can, lucky enough to have Sky with the F1 channel so can sometimes watch old races on there too. It's mostly here in chit chat and the fitness thread which is quite interesting to see how many of us now cycle (or try to) regularly. Agree that Facebook has taken a lot of people away from here.

Unfortunately I am terrible at keeping in touch with people (most people that I've met would agree) so have lost contact with loads of members that I met, but generally have people added on Facebook so can at least spy on their lives when I am bored
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    We have a few new members now, unfortunately they are posting uncontrollable Spam.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 82 Times in 63 Posts
    I miss Wade
    “If everything's under control, you're going too slow.” Mario Andretti