Page 38 of 62 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Liked 677 Times in 473 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gadjo_dilo View Post
    . I should have missed you if I were a member then.
    Sad that even the sexiest girl could become forgetable on this forum......

BTW, who was voted the sexiest guy?
    I had no idea you missed all those contests. Nor did I have any idea that you have obviously never seen a photo of me. As soon as all the other guys heard I was going to enter, they all conceded defeat.

I don't know that they ever really had a mens forum sexiest.... women generally want to see more skin in the photos and most of us are shy.

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by airshifter View Post
    IWe assumed that after you and Eki got married...
    I thought she had married jso and they were both living happily ever after on the Bolivian riviera
    United in diversity !!!

Liked 387 Times in 327 Posts
    I had no idea you missed all those contests. Nor did I have any idea that you have obviously never seen a photo of me. As soon as all the other guys heard I was going to enter, they all conceded defeat. .

To be honest I wasn't a member but I was a guest and know about those contests. I can't remember any figure but one ( because he posted a photo with a celebrity ). Anyway it's in vain to look at members pics cos as I've said before each of you has a certain representation on my mind based on nicknames and posts.

I don't know that they ever really had a mens forum sexiest.... women generally want to see more skin in the photos and most of us are shy.
    There's certainly one who's not shy at all and posts narcissistic mirrored pics of himself.

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts
    Come to think of it... whatever happened to crocodile tears ?
    United in diversity !!!

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivianita View Post
    I remember that! I was chosen the sexiest member of 2003 :P

BTW, no one misses me... But I do miss you and remember many of you: Mark, Drew, pino, ody, Erki, Eki, race aficinado, tinchote, donkey jote, veeten, Daniel (I always remember his birthday as my birthday is the day before of his), Tina... Anyway, hi to all of you!
    Well, this is pretty amazing. Welcome back!

And don't feel sad because you think no one misses you. I bet the people who voted for you (and if you were the one with the sexy pictures, I was probably one of those people ) miss you. People have encouraged me to go away for 2, 3, 5 or 10 years and they've promised that they would miss me too. I was going to try that, but then I realized that they just didn't like me and were trying to get rid of me.

Even though we tended to get on each other's nerves sometimes, I really miss Daniel too. From posting claims that he now works for Apple Computer testing new iPhone models (he hates all things Apple) to him selling his Fiat 500 and buying a BMW 3 Series (I think he hates Bimmers as much as Apple Computer), I've tried everything to goad him back here - so far, no luck. Tell ya what I'll do... I'll send him a PM and tell him you're back, and I just bet that he'll mysteriously reappear. It's worth a try anyway.

Hang around. Help us get this place going again. Too many people have left this forum for SpaceBook, MyFace and Tweeter. That social media stuff is just a passing fad... trust me. Just like cars. It's just a matter of time before the horse & buggy makes a strong comeback.

BTW, on a more serious note, were you a big Juan Pablo Montoya fan back then? Being a big Montoya fan myself, I probably remember you as much from that as from the contest.

Come back if you can. If not, still be well.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

6. Likes: steveaki13 (7th July 2014)
    Liked 192 Times in 174 Posts
    hey Vivi

I did vote for you back then

welcome back...and I guess it was your b'day yesterday?? since Daniel is celebrating his today Feliz Cumple !!
    Tito Vilanova = :champion:

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Ciao Vivi you are back ???

What a great time that was, so so glad to hear from you again Are you here to stay ? Can't wait to see another pic of you, as you are today
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    I wasn't a member back then, so I reckon I need a picture to make sure all this talk isn't just nonsense.

Anyway Nice to see an old member back whatever. Welcome back. Please stay around.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Oh good, a forum I joined years ago that hasn't died. Yay.

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    Hi.

Must have been something I said, you last posted 2 months after I joined.

Welcome back anyway
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy