Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ahhh, wee Helen. Top girl (and Meaty too)

I don't know if I've mellowed or become more belligerent over the years. I'm sure I'll get told

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Meaty as in IMML, not Helen being of the hefty side!!! Damned attractive if I recall

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Knock-on
    Meaty as in IMML, not Helen being of the hefty side!!! Damned attractive if I recall
    Not a 'big old unit' is what you are trying to say?????
    Opinions are like ar5eholes, everyone has one.

Liked 387 Times in 327 Posts
    Hey! A lot of girls were here in the past. What have you done that most of them left?

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gadjo_dilo
    Hey! A lot of girls were here in the past. What have you done that most of them left?
    I have that effect....... ....what attracted the wife to me, sadly!
    Opinions are like ar5eholes, everyone has one.

Liked 49 Times in 43 Posts
    Each girl knows it's not gonna last forever, but prefers to believe otherwise.
    Llibertat

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Starter
    That's better than the IndyCar forum. It's a ghost of what it was. That's mostly due to the split and war between IRL and CART/Champcar. Fans left in droves. Most haven't come back even though it's one series again.
    I think it's what that one series is now. I haven't watched a race this year and can't say I miss it any longer. Remembering so well what it once was and knowing in my heart that it's not going to get any better (spec now, spec forever), it's just too painful to watch now. Only the great Tony George could take 1 + 1 and make it 1/2.

Quote Originally Posted by GridGirl
    I mostly meet Mark these days whilst wearing lycra, how wrong is that? haha How come you're not cycling this weekend?

Obviously as I am posting I am alive, well and have not been jailed for murdering Daniel. It will be 13 years since I joined this forum next Friday. That is scary!
    Well, ya know... we could use a hot new topic to get us talking again. Not saying you have to murder him or anything. But if you bopped him on the head with a hard, blunt object... Hey, I'm just saying that a good simple assault & battery might make the papers and give us a fresh new topic for discussion. That's all.

Say, you got here the month before I arrived. So that makes you the current old head, I do believe. Other than you and me, are there any other members from 2000 still here? Mark doesn't count. And no, Mark, your wife didn't tell me to say that. :

Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Whatever happened to barryfullalove
    Was he once HunkaBurninLove or something like that? Did he mostly post in the CART/CCWS or IRL forums? He's the one member here that I have met. At the Vegas race in 2004, I think. Him, his wife and TioWoody (didn't get to talk to Woody - he was up in the stands). I remember Woody so well because I think he was married to a woman from Peru and I'd been engaged to a girl from Peru at one time. In my mind, I thought that kind of made us compadres of sort - but I don't think Woody cared for me all that much.

Quote Originally Posted by schmenke
    I miss Wade
    He's doing a gig here this week. Try the veal and don't forget to tip your waitress.

Quote Originally Posted by gadjo_dilo
    As I recall, there was some sort of beauty contest a little after I first joined here. Girls were posting their pictures and going for votes, I believe. I don't remember who won or how it played out. I seem to remember it being innocent fun though. All I can really remember is people were trying to goad DemolicionChica into posting her pic and she wouldn't do it. Spoil sport!

I used to post on lots of different forums. But I've noticed that all of them have experienced a severe drop off in active members over the past 2-3 years - very few younger people on any of them. I really believe it has something to do with this MyFace and SpaceBook stuff I keep hearing the kiddies talk about. Also, that Tweeter (and the Monkey Man) site seems to have people not joining message boards and forums as much. Since most people now seem to be surgically connected to their smartphones, those kinds of sites are easier to access than older style forums? I dunno. I think F1 is still really popular. But people use other forms of media to discuss it now. I don't post as much in the F1 forum these days, but I'm a lot busier than I've been in a long time. I've enjoyed the past few F1 seasons more than any in recent memory - but I have to DVR most of the races and watch when I can. Great stuff though - tires aside.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Quote Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior
    As I recall, there was some sort of beauty contest a little after I first joined here. Girls were posting their pictures and going for votes, I believe. I don't remember who won or how it played out. I seem to remember it being innocent fun though. All I can really remember is people were trying to goad DemolicionChica into posting her pic and she wouldn't do it. Spoil sport!
    I remember that contest. There were two threads, one for girls and one for guys. It was on the times when I discovered this forum and used to be a guest. I remember I was shocked that people dare to post their pics on a public forum. However I don't remember the faces ( except for one who posed with a celebrity ) and I don't care about them as most of you have already a picture in my mind based on your names and posts.

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    So gadjo, tell me how I look ? :
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Quote Originally Posted by pino
    So gadjo, tell me how I look ? :
    I admit that whenever I see your name my first thought flies to a Pinocchio representation. Then I remember you're too annoying serious to say lies and I think you look like (a)romanian actor Ion Caramitru who in family circle is known as Pino.
    And always wearing a Juve shirt.

Shall I be banned now?