Page 39 of 62 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Liked 673 Times in 470 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gadjo_dilo View Post

To be honest I wasn't a member but I was a guest and know about those contests. I can't remember any figure but one ( because he posted a photo with a celebrity ). Anyway it's in vain to look at members pics cos as I've said before each of you has a certain representation on my mind based on nicknames and posts.

There's certainly one who's not shy at all and posts narcissistic mirrored pics of himself.

It is interesting how you draw a mental picture of people from their forum posts. Often wrong, but interesting!

Speaking of celebrities, IMetMeatLoaf is another we should add to the list!

As for the vain pics in the mirror.... I must have missed something there.

Liked 141 Times in 111 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by airshifter View Post
    As for the vain pics in the mirror.... I must have missed something there.
    That's a reflection on how much attention you were paying.
    "Old roats am jake mit goats."
    -- Smokey Stover

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by airshifter View Post
    What is it with these long periods away? As a former forums sexiest winner we expect an explanation!
    When I lost all my sexiness, I thought I would be banned if I'd came back Not really (well, the part about the gone sexiness, quite true), to be honest, I just had so many things to do and so many things changed that I didn't had the time to come back anymore.
    It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by donKey jote View Post
    Vivi !!! !!!
    Hi, dear!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior View Post
    BTW, on a more serious note, were you a big Juan Pablo Montoya fan back then? Being a big Montoya fan myself, I probably remember you as much from that as from the contest.

Come back if you can. If not, still be well.
    Sure I was! I think that was also a reason for not coming back. When JPM left F1, I just stopped watching it, thus left forum.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    @Storm: Hey Storm!

Your vote was highly appreciated, for sure. And yes, it was my birthday.... THANKS!

@pino: Hey, pino! I'm glad to hear again about all of you, guys! I hope I can come more often around here! About the picture... all beauty is gone, maybe in halloween I'll show some pics

BTW, Why can I only use 4 smilies... I can't quote enough or use enough smilies...

7. Likes: Storm (11th August 2014)
    Liked 673 Times in 470 Posts
    Vivi,

As for the loss of sexiness I will default to the saying....

"This thread is useless without pics!"

I do remember you being a JPM fan, and have to admit I started watching some NASCAR when he went there, and I'm now watching Indy Car again since he is back there. If you were a JPM fan you should find some Indy Car coverage, it's well worth it.

Your return made me realize that back when the forums were busy, there were actually quite a few more female forum members in the mix too, and stirred up some names that I don't know if anyone has mentioned yet in this thread.

Does anyone remember Christina (Aussie IIRC), and/or Bebee (I think she was also Butterflyqueen or something)?

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivianita View Post
    Sure I was! I think that was also a reason for not coming back. When JPM left F1, I just stopped watching it, thus left forum.
    Yeah, I can understand that. Back in the day, Juan brought excitement to whatever series he was driving in. The only thing I was hoping for in NASCAR was that he'd win at least one oval race in the Sprint Cup Series before retiring/leaving. And I really think that if he'd been with someone other than Ganassi in NASCAR (Childress, Hendrick, etc.), I think he'd have won at least a couple of oval races. If not for bad luck, bad strategy and bad calls, he'd have won the Brickyard 400 at least twice that I can think of. Hopefully he'll win Le Mans at some point.

Great career though. I can be happy enough about that.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

10. Likes: Tazio (13th July 2014)
    Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    I have asked this a couple of times, but where is 555? He returned in a blaze of South African glory. Now nothing for 6 months.

Also people keeping saying to me Knock on will be back. Unless I am being very stupid, he is not back.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts
    ioan and knock on have both disappeared in the last year or two. Both got tired of this place it seems. I'm sure they will visit again but this place is too quiet these days and just ticks along with a fraction of the previous activity.