Page 41 of 62 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts
    I haven't bothered with the forum Facebook page I must admit. I think the F1 section has got very heated in the past and it puts people off. I had a 3 month break from it last year after myself and knock on were criticised for a debate with a banned member who several defended, before they were amusingly banned again! lol... It was a good thing though as it put stuff into perspective for me. Knock on hasn't returned and maybe that's a good thing for him? If he wasn't enjoying the place there is no point putting yourself through the crap. If only we could multiply the nice guys like yourselves

2. Likes: steveaki13 (9th August 2014)
    Liked 673 Times in 470 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steveaki13 View Post
    My number is 07*********

I just want you to know Gadjo, I would never do that to you. I would give you Steves proper and full number the first time.

Liked 387 Times in 327 Posts
    Don't need it anymore.. We spoke today a few pages on Word Games and I don't think there's anything else to say.
    As for trying all those combinations - it would be a good preoccupation for the hot summer nights when I can't sleep and don't have what to do.

Liked 673 Times in 470 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gadjo_dilo View Post
    Don't need it anymore.. We spoke today a few pages on Word Games and I don't think there's anything else to say.
    As for trying all those combinations - it would be a good preoccupation for the hot summer nights when I can't sleep and don't have what to do.
    In that case it appears things are already over between you and Steve. It sounds like an old married couple... nothing left to say! But if you try all those numbers finding the combination, maybe someone else will have more to say.

Ha ha...I bet Steve was praying that a third person would interrupt our all day . dialogue.When D-Type finally did it he took the chance to go to sleep.

Now seriously Steve is the kind of friend I wish I have in real life. The kind who stays by your side not only when everything is fine and we have a laugh but also when you're in trouble and these days are really hard for me. I don't know what I should have done yesterday without his help. Generally my friends whenever detect a bit of complication are nowhere to be found.
    There's also a forumer who although doesn't usually interact with me was able to read between the threads and understood I'm not OK and is very supportive on PM's.
    That's why I'm happy I met them and I wish I'll never have to come here to ask ''whatever happened to... ?".
    Last edited by gadjo_dilo; 11th August 2014 at 13:43.

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts
    A few of us were supportive of you in the forum too a while back, I know I was. I hope you took it as being sincere and not just discussion.

8. Likes: 555-04Q2 (10th February 2016)
    Yeah Henners, I remember that. You were very nice as well as Starter and Airshifter and I thank you again Sorry if you thought that my post above is about friends on the forums, it's not. I don't even have expectations from unknown people to share my problems, esp when we don't talk on regular bases. Maybe my English can't express exactly my feelings. It was more of appreciating that unknown people may understand you better and read your thoughts than the people in real life. I mentioned only those two because after 7 months they still use to ask me how I cope with this situation and I think it's really great. BTW these days I was upset from a different reason that added to the old one and makes my life impossible ( don't worry, I'm still a surviver}
    Don't worry, I have a great memory and In case you'll ever disappear I'll also ask whatever happened to you. Hope it won't be the case.....
    Last edited by gadjo_dilo; 10th August 2014 at 08:49.

10. Likes: Storm (11th August 2014)
    Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gadjo_dilo View Post
    Ha ha...I bet he was praying that a third person would interrupt our all day . dialogue.When D-Type finally did it he took the chance to go to sleep.

Now seriously Steve is the kind of friend I wish I have in real life. The kind who stays by your side not only when everything is fine and we have a laugh but also when you're in trouble and these days are really hard for me. I don't know what I should have done yesterday without his help. Generally my friends whenever detect a bit of complication are nowhere to be found.
    There's also a forumer who although doesn't usually interact with me was able to read between the threads and understood I'm not OK and is very supportive on PM's.
    That's why I'm happy I met them and I wish I'll never have to come here to ask ''whatever happened to... ?".
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by airshifter View Post

Speaking of celebrities, IMetMeatLoaf is another we should add to the list!
    Hello
    IMetMeatLoaf recently renewed her wedding vows in Las Vegas, with a certain Marvin Aday in attendance!
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u