Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    I'm still at a loss for why sutil got a penalty. also, alonso passed someone under yellow it looked like, on the NBC feed anyway.

1. van donkey
    2. stewards if they don't give Fernando a penalty (if the above is true.)
    3. inbred retards at the podium ceremony.

Liked 33 Times in 30 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alca-Tazizzle
    Ferrari for having such poor traction out of slow corners
    Man, i noticed that as well. Still managed a fast lap at 1:16.2 (just barely blipped by Webber)of the race.
    I suppose that Singapore is the only other track where slow corner traction is important?
    Form is Temporary, Class is Permanent

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DexDexter
    Donkey of the race is Pirelli, durable tires result in domination and boring races. Easily the most boring race of the year.
    I enjoyed this race alot. Funny how people differ.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

I thought Van der Garde's penalty was harsh, Webber came from a long way back and I dont think the Caterham driver knew he was there. He ran a little deep into the hairpin and Webber stuck his nose there too quickly and spun him off.

I think both were to blame.

As for his next incident, Hulkenberg pulled across to early after lapped VDG.

Sutil held Hamilton and Alonso up for nearly a lap, so was a bit silly, especially as he was running alone.

Other than those, I cant see too much Donkey worthy

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steveaki13
    I enjoyed this race alot. Funny how people differ.

i suspect it has little to do with the actual race. You can't take anyone serious who says something like that after Monaco and Barcelona. just the qualifying session was better/more interesting than those entire race weekends-- added together.

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts
    Two donkeys for me - van der Gaarde. We've seen backmarkers resolving blue flags better than that. Second one - Pirelli. One tyre compound goes 60 laps on paul's FI, the other compound barely survives a dozen laps. It's all too artificial and manipulative.
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Well as I said everyone is entitled to there view, but after Barcelona where people said there were too many stops, and Monaco where no one pushed until Lap 35. Now they are saying we need more stops to spice it up again??? I mean WTF? What do people want?

Just 500 passes a race. No matter how they are achieved

Its meant to be drivers pushing hard (which from what I saw they were) and racing with the best driver winning (which he did).

People defended (Bottas & Rosberg for example, people attacked (Alonso & Massa for example), people tried different strategies (di Resta & Button- which worked better for Paul).

All these three things are all I require to enjoy a motor RACE. As opposed to an "entertainment passing fest"

Still there you go

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    I still have to give McLaren donkey of the race. It takes an incredible amount of ineptitude to do what they have managed, go from being the fastest car on the grid last year to now being slower than the Force India. Mighty stuff from the Macs. They are my donkey team of the year.

Yer.

Martin Whitmarsh stated on Sky that they told Jenson to be very cautious on his second stint on his one stopper, but after the race found the tyres were fine and he could have pushed much harder.

That is pointless to find you had so much performance left. Just let the driver judge. What a waste.

Mclaren really suck lately

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts
    I don't think that Mclaren's performance or lack thereof is a major surprize though. There were three teams, who opted to scrap last year's fairly good designs - McLaren, Williams and Sauber. And all three of them are appealingly slow this year. Sauber had a car that scored podiums, Williams even won a race and McLaren was the fastest car for most parts of last season. Why in the name of all that's holy did they abandon these cars and go for clean-sheet design in a transition year?? That's three major brainfarts there...
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю