He is real!

I think he has a lto to do with developing the car potential, but do not get me wrong the car potential was there thanks the the engineers who have made a great job too.

Since Alonso went to McLaren he has been working either at the track or at the factory constantly trying to improve the car everyway he could and pushing the team to got better (remember his words saying beforer Australia that the car was not ready to win, or how he wanted to saty a day more testing in Barhein due to the terrific ferrari's pace...). Do you remember about any other driver who take so damn seriously his job???? yes I do, and as much is I did not liked him, he was no other that probably the driver in the world: Michael Schumacher.

I wuold like to point out another thing about the Malasyan race, and it is about stratagy. i think that Ross Brawn retirement has hurted ferrari very badly. Look at the race and you will see that after the pitstops the ferrari never were able to run in free air... while on the other hand McLaren, who had made a lot of strategies misteakes in the past few years, made it look like Ross himself was the master of puppets at Mclaren.

so, this leds me to the next question: how can a team change so much in just 6 months????? is it Alonso for real?????