Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Boring!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Thumbs up Boring!

2nd race in and we seem, despite all the rule changes, to still have boring, processional races. 1 car gets out front, everybody else slots in behind him and 2 hours later they finish in the same order as they finished the second lap

Until the FIA decrees the removal of all these add-on aero parts I believe that we will see more and more processions like we did today where one car gets to within half a second of the car in front and can get no closer.

Personally I don't care if Ferrari never ever win another race, what I want to see is racing, a battle on the track between rivals, not 22 cars following each other for 2 hours.
    :ninja: silent and deadly :ninja:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Cricket, lawn bowling, soccer, F1 ... F$*&'n most boring sports on the planet ... good thing they're not popular in NA but then again, nothing beats the NHL, NFL and NBA.

mokin:
    It's show time, maybe. :smokin:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Since a while, that I haven’t fall a sleep during a race. This isn’t exiting anymore. I don’t even care if I miss a race or two, it’s not a priority anymore.

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    Massa's and Hamilton's battle was the only interesting part of the race.

But hey - we can make the same conclusion again: before every season people say that this is gonna be a very interesting season, but - wow - actually it turns out to be "as usual" again!

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    I think that overtaking is impossible this season. Even worse than last seasons. This is a problem.
    Formula 1

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I think it was one of the best F1 parades in a while, the cars were parading so close to each other...

Oh wait a minute, was it supposed to be a race?
    I got my motorcycle jacket, but I'm walking all the time...

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Nahh, that's tonight at Vegas...
    Formula 1

Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    Don't know about you but I was entertained and on the edge of my seat for most of the race. I would give 8/10. Either you saw a different race or you're very hard to please!

This year's race was a whole lot better than last years which was surprisingly dull and processional for Tilke track.

The first stint was exciting, lots of overtaking/close action up down the field. Middle phase of the race was admittedly a bit boring but the last stint was tense when we had Kimi catching Hamilton.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It was exciting to me but not for the racing, which I agree was rather boring once Massa decided to visit the green stuff.

The FIA should do something about it.
    There WAS nothing like rallying, Superrally is a joke!

LW Master!!!:champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yes, it was quite dull today, got up a half seven to watch the race, to see this quite dismal race. The start was exciting, and the first 10 laps or so when the ferraris were putting pressure on Hamilton. The other exciting bit towards the end was when Kimi was catching Lewis. Otherwise, not as exciting as i'd amagined, oh well, let's hope bahrain is a better one.
    100% out and out Ferrari fan.