Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Driver of the day would have to be Hamilton.

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wmcot
    If I had to pick one driver, it would be Rosberg. I would have loved to see if he could have caught Massa and passed him, but unfortunately we all know what happened to his car...
    He wasn't going to pass him, granted he was slowly closing in until they had to rev down the engine, but nevertheless it should be heartening for Williams to know that they can theoretically keep pace with Ferrari.
    Iceman: Adjective 1)Rapid, swift 2)Nickname of Kimi-Matias Räikkönen, a legendary Formula 1 driver

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I've changed my mind.

Wurz had the best performance. He had to pass 5 people on track as quickly as possible to prevent the other cars pulling away too much which he did. As well as this, he had to catch Webber and drive fast enough to get ahead of him in the pitstops. Although it didn't make any difference to the points he still had to achieve a number of critical tasks to finish 9th.

However Hamilton is my driver of the day because by passing and holding off Massa and Raikkonen he gained himself points and took them away from Ferrari and prevented any pressure on Alonso. Maybe he didn't have the speed of his team mate or of the Ferraris over a race distance but he is only young but he maximised his race result with his racecraft.

The best start has to go to Fisichella though for making up four places to 8th.
    Extremely impressed with the first 43 laps of Bourdais' race

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Hamilton