Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think that Hamilton did another great job, but he was basically outperformed by his teammate for the majority of the race so I'd have to give it to Alonso.
    The only other driver that made much of an impression was Wurz, but that's largely due to bad qualifying, and he was out of the points anyway. Rosberg did another solid job, I hope they can keep it up and not break down next time.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hamilton... 2nd race in Formula one.. 2nd place.. my driver of the race.. he handled the pressure of both Kimi and Massa like a vetren..
    ''If your in control, your not going fast enough''

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Alonso for dominating and also putting his teammate in his place. Although Hamilton is a rookie he's showed he's fast and no pushover, Alonso showed he still has that extra speed when it counts.

Hamilton was every impressive even under extreme pressure from Massa and being dehydrated near the end he still controlled the gap to Raikkonen to the finish.

Heidfeld drove consistently well and never gave Massa a chance.

Rosberg showed what a great talent he is winning his battle with Kubica with a pass on the track and keeping pace with Massa.

Wurz pulled off some great passes, particularly when he risked DC on the inside of him again...

Barrichello to passed Button on the track for a second race in a row to beat him after no one really expected him to be able to keep up with him this year (at least I didn't).
    Extremely impressed with the first 43 laps of Bourdais' race

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Alonso. Even while I'm not a fan of his.. he just did the perfect job today
    RIP Marco Simoncelli

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    Heidfeld - I like this guy. I hope he wins a race this year.
    McLaren drivers - Alonso was absolutely untouchable, Hamilton completely compromised Ferraris strategy by getting in front of them at the first corner, and they couldn't get past him.
    Rosberg also performed well, but he's suffering the 2006 Williams syndrome (car breaks after great drive)
    Also Wurz simply because he overtook Coulthard around that outside of turn 4

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Start of the day: Both McLarens

Driver of the day: Heidfeld
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p

Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    Alonso for his clinical demolition. The guy IMO is like Prost.
    Hamilton for obvious reasons.
    Heidfeld for holding off a considerably faster car smoothly.
    Rosberg - until the notorious Williams gremlins revealed themselves.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    Well given that FA was banking 1 second per lap on LH just for LH to reel him in after the first pitstop, it was clear that it was team orders so I would say that the driver of the day was Heidfeld, he managed to stay up there with the Ferraris in an inferior car.
    Of course this would have had nothing to do with Hamilton having an oversteering car in the first section. I guess you missed the bit were the team changed the front wing settings to even out the balance.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Actually I was impressed by Kimi as well. With limited engine he made a solid race.
    Formula 1

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    If I had to pick one driver, it would be Rosberg. I would have loved to see if he could have caught Massa and passed him, but unfortunately we all know what happened to his car...
    "You can mop the blood up later." - R.A. Lafferty