Who are your all time F1 heroes? And why?

I have 3...
Jackie Stewart, the nicest guy you can ever meet had the pleasure of meeting him at Goodwood a few years ago signed me an autograph as well! I was over the moon. I have watched so many documentaries about this bloke and what he did for the sport was amazing!

Lewis Hamilton, he will always have time for his fans he will always put his fans first. I have so much respect for this bloke, every year at Goodwood he will sign thousands of autographs/pose for photos even when he's meant to be somewhere else. You often here his people trying to hurying him up but until everybody gets the picture he won't go!
The most naturally gifted racer of my generation shame he is blighted by bad luck. I will never forget his drive at Nurburgring where he was the only driver smart enough to keep the engine running and managed to continue and gain vital points!

David Coulthard, another top bloke growing up in the lates 90/early 2000s he was the best British driver and everybody from my country looked up to him! He is such a don he was one of the only blokes to stick it to that cheat Schumacher. I will never forget his drives at Monaco absolute master!