Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJan
    My thoughts too. Found GT5 to be completely uninspiring with floaty handling and a general lack of decent content. Too often the GT series now seems to focus on the number of cars that are in the game rather than concentrating on quality. THe real nail in the coffin was when I tried using the handbrake on one of the rally stages and discovered that it results in you not being able to accelerate for ages. Far from being a 'Real Driving Simulator' it actually suffers from an unreasonable amount of CPU intervention.
    But GT does have every single version of Nissan Skyline/GT-R, Subaru Impreza and Mitsubishi Evo you could ever imagine.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 1,251 Times in 680 Posts

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by MrJan
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow
    GT5 was the biggest disappointment I have ever had. I doubt this will be much better. Forza Motorsport is the better series.
    My thoughts too. Found GT5 to be completely uninspiring with floaty handling and a general lack of decent content. Too often the GT series now seems to focus on the number of cars that are in the game rather than concentrating on quality. THe real nail in the coffin was when I tried using the handbrake on one of the rally stages and discovered that it results in you not being able to accelerate for ages. Far from being a 'Real Driving Simulator' it actually suffers from an unreasonable amount of CPU intervention.
    Not only the dodgy handbrake, but seems to suffer from turbo lag; which is ironic as WRCars have anti-lag to avoid this.....

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???