Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 22 Times in 8 Posts

Gran Turismo 6 announced!

GT6 was announced at a 15 year celebration of Gran Turismo at Silverstone today. The game is due for release around Christmas. There has been released a small trailer, and some screen shots as a part of this. We rally fans will be happy to see that the Audi Sport Quattro S1 at last has been included in the game!

Link: Gran TurismoŽ6 is coming! - News - gran-turismo.com
    Rally driver in the Norwegian Rally Championship.

any videos or photos?

Liked 22 Times in 8 Posts
    Press the link?
    Rally driver in the Norwegian Rally Championship.

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    Doesn't look promising to be honest. Looks like more standard cars and poor car sounds, with no serious indication of livery editors, improved AI or improved visible vehicle damage. If there was a significant upgrade to the AI and livery editors, there would be nothing to gain from not mentioning it during the launch.

Liked 34 Times in 15 Posts
    I think it'll just be a stop gap between gt5 and the next gen game. A bit like GT4 Prologue.
    Twitter - @Rallycameraman

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Either way I'm looking forward to GT6 My favorite racing sim
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    GT5 was the biggest disappointment I have ever had. I doubt this will be much better. Forza Motorsport is the better series.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    I rather enjoyed GT5 if I'm completely honest

Forza is ok but not my favourite.
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow
    GT5 was the biggest disappointment I have ever had. I doubt this will be much better. Forza Motorsport is the better series.
    GT6 previews are not promising to be honest. Still the same poor AI and sounds, no word on any livery editor at all. A great shame as it was once unquestionably my favourite racing game series, bar none.

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow
    My thoughts too. Found GT5 to be completely uninspiring with floaty handling and a general lack of decent content. Too often the GT series now seems to focus on the number of cars that are in the game rather than concentrating on quality. THe real nail in the coffin was when I tried using the handbrake on one of the rally stages and discovered that it results in you not being able to accelerate for ages. Far from being a 'Real Driving Simulator' it actually suffers from an unreasonable amount of CPU intervention.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.