Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 78 Times in 73 Posts
    I beg to disagree - that's far too humane!
    Duncan Rollo

The more you learn, the more you realise how little you know.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by markabilly
    Instead, we should follow Great Britney's example and give him $10,000 to sue those women for disrupting his life and causing him to lose income
    Sorry, I don't get this

Anyway, back to the subject.

We have a POS in the UK who is currently being tried for Murdering and doing Hell knows what to a 5 year old girl. I think this evokes the same sort of feelings as our good old Cleveland Kidnapper.

Do I want to see him suffer pain and agony. Of course. I would like to see him slowly dissolved, feet first, in a bowl of acid.

However, something stops me from endorsing the death penalty. I don't know what it is but it's the thought of there ever being a mistake.

If I was Aprils Father, I would swing for Mark Bridger. I would gladly throttle him with my bare hands but trying to look at it dispassionatly is very difficult.

The beauty about being a private citizen and not a Law maker is that I have the freedom to scream for his balls to be ripped off without actually having the responsibility for doing it.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Type
    In this case I rather like the traditional KKK method. Take a large log, place it in a fire until one end is burning well. Remove the log from the fire and check it is continuing to burn. Take a large staple and use it to attach the offender to the log by his goolies. Give him a well-sharpened razor. Then leave him to decide what he cuts as the log burns down: his throat or his ...

Hahahaha, have not heard 'goolies' mentioned in years'

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Knock-on
    Sorry, I don't get this

Anyway, back to the subject.

We have a POS in the UK who is currently being tried for Murdering and doing Hell knows what to a 5 year old girl. I think this evokes the same sort of feelings as our good old Cleveland Kidnapper.

Do I want to see him suffer pain and agony. Of course. I would like to see him slowly dissolved, feet first, in a bowl of acid.

However, something stops me from endorsing the death penalty. I don't know what it is but it's the thought of there ever being a mistake.

If I was Aprils Father, I would swing for Mark Bridger. I would gladly throttle him with my bare hands but trying to look at it dispassionatly is very difficult.

The beauty about being a private citizen and not a Law maker is that I have the freedom to scream for his balls to be ripped off without actually having the responsibility for doing it.
    I understand. I would be happy to terminate him, with extreme prejudice, for you. Unfortunately, they are not asking for volunteers
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Quote Originally Posted by D-Type
    In this case I rather like the traditional KKK method. Take a large log, place it in a fire until one end is burning well. Remove the log from the fire and check it is continuing to burn. Take a large staple and use it to attach the offender to the log by his goolies. Give him a well-sharpened razor. Then leave him to decide what he cuts as the log burns down: his throat or his ...
    you mean the KKK as in the Klan?

Never heard of such behavior from them, although they probably done worse without any justification except to be sicko *******s.

Sorry, I don't get this

it.

Tony Martin, where Great Britany gave the criminal scum who was merely wounded, some $10,000 to sure him because he only wounded the scum instead of killing him.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by markabilly
    Tony Martin, where Great Britany gave the criminal scum who was merely wounded, some $10,000 to sure him because he only wounded the scum instead of killing him.
    OK, lets get some perspective on this.

Tony Martin is a violent, dangerous rascist. He had previously had his firearms certificate revoked for fireing on the vehicle of somone stealing Apples from one of his tree. I am sure you will defend shooting at someone for scrumping but that sort of thing is not allowed in this Country thankfully.

Now, the night in question, he lay in wait for the scumbags that set out to rob him and fired a shot at them. This gave them second thoughts and they legged it so he shot them while fleeing in the back, Murdering one of them. This was the outcome of a Jury of his peers who had the option to convict him of Manslaughter but choose Murder instead.

Tony Martin is not some poor hard done by Farmer that's been victimised by the state and I have no sympathy for the two Criminals that broke into his Property. Pikey Scum that had it coming to them, but the way it happened was illegal and Justice was served to both parties. Some of it legl justice and some of it rough justice.

As for the Legal Aid issue, I don't agree with it at all. In fact, the Legal Aid system needs to be re-looked at as IMHO, if you enter someone property with the intention to commit a serious Criminal act, then you shouldn't have a Legal recourse against the owner for Compensation. If the owner commits a criminal act, then it's up to the State to act but the original criminal shouldn't get rewarded for it.

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts
    I find the fact Billy has mentioned Tony Martin as an example again amusing to say the least. I educated him about the case on another thread and received no acknowledgement. I doubt you will either Knock-on as it renders his point null and void.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I wasn't aware of that mate. I thought he was merely ignorant of who he really was

Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    I find the fact Billy has mentioned Tony Martin as an example again amusing to say the least. I educated him about the case on another thread and received no acknowledgement. I doubt you will either Knock-on as it renders his point null and void.
    I wasn't aware of that mate. I thought he was merely ignorant of who he really was
    Naw, boys and girls, they closed it down before I got around to it.

Here in Texas, when they started legalizing the carrying of concealed weapons, the murder rate involving robberies and other acts of violence between people who do not know each other has been dropping like a rock.

Same for burgularies.

It is clearly from the fact that scum are afraid that if they attack the wrong person, they will get shot dead.

Martin's house had been broken into repeatedly, and all your local police did was sit around with their thumbs up their buttocks....until Martin started shooting the scum, and the police acted like you posters and started prosecuting the poor Mr. Martin, instead of the scum

Then you give the scum 10k to go sue Mr. Martin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better read your own newspaper articles

Shooting both of them, either dead or otherwise, in any situation of breaking into someone's house or trying to run out the door, is perfectly legal in Texas.

Missing or wounding them is considered a waste of good ammo