Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast
    Liked 445 Times in 205 Posts

Rally Wrc Australia 2013

Rally Road program with timetable
    Wrc Rally Australia 2013

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    Probably the best event on calendar (for me).

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rally Spectator has been working on a full spectating guide for the Rally Australia event this year as we did in 2011. With a big difference, we have been employed by the organisers. The full guide will be online at Rally Australia 12-15 September 2013 soon, but for now some basic overview maps have been posted without the spectating routes.

If you attended 2011, all of the great stages are still used, and the stages that weren't ideal have been left out. My advice would be don't go by the 2011 event, as this event has spectating points on every stage, and a Super Pass allows you to move to any point in the same way as the WRC New Zealand is run.

Thank you for the supportive words from fans in 2011, the key reason we are doing what we love is because of the feedback from fans :-) And I can assure you, the event is worlds apart from 2011. The Coffs Coast was a new event in 2011, the 2013 event has built on many lessons learnt from the first event.

Let me know if you would like any information included in the guide when launches, as it is always evolving. Graeme Bray is a user on here and has worked as part of Rally Spectator to bring fans the information needed. Nigel

Liked 23 Times in 17 Posts
    Can you just make sure JML wins this time

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Not sure if I can guarantee that one :-) Check out the lastest google map of stages with spectating areas. Very much a work in progress, but a good indication of the amount of spectating Coates Hire Rally Australia 2013 - Google Maps

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    I'm seriously looking forward to this. I actually live pretty close to Coffs Harbour, so I'm hoping I can get up there, work allowing. I went in 2005, and it was amazing.

Liked 23 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Prisoner Monkeys
    I'm seriously looking forward to this. I actually live pretty close to Coffs Harbour, so I'm hoping I can get up there, work allowing. I went in 2005, and it was amazing.
    Do you live in Armidale? I'm from there. Roads are very good around Coffs, the WRC cars just make it better!

Liked 1,389 Times in 447 Posts
    Photos: rallirinki.kuvat.fi | Twitter: @HartusvuoriWRC

Liked 341 Times in 189 Posts
    Got to admire Paddon in gathering support for his drives in such a small market as NZ. That's NORF, RG and OZ so far.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 6789
    Do you live in Armidale? I'm from there. Roads are very good around Coffs, the WRC cars just make it better!
    I went to university in Armidale, but I've since graduated. No, I'm about two hours north of Coffs.

I always thought the road from Armidale to Kempsey through the Styx River Forest would make for a fantastic rally stage.