Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Bush Jr's small, small world

Didn't know where to post this.
    It was either on the Comedy thread - but I would have highjacked that one . . . .

Also the drinking ones were candidates but I would have been highjacking those also,
    so I will start a probable short lived thread if this is not confirmed as news by our European forum members.

http://www.democracynow.org/2011/2/1...FU6f4Aodf3QAFw
    Without sharing there can be no justice,
    Without justice there can be no peace,
    Without peace there can be no future.
    please click here once a day: http://www.thehungersite.com

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts
    Wish Eki were still with us
    United in diversity !!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    where the heckiseki. !!!!!
    Without sharing there can be no justice,
    Without justice there can be no peace,
    Without peace there can be no future.
    please click here once a day: http://www.thehungersite.com

Liked 112 Times in 94 Posts
    What would be the subject of his speech... nucular science? :

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I hope we find WMDs in Belgium. I'd love to visit Spa!
    Marco Simoncelli 1987-2011

Liked 16 Times in 13 Posts
    I remember seeing a video on tv taken in the Oval office featuring one G Dubbya, looking for WMD's - to paraphrase "Hmm, none here...(looks behind couch), none here (looks under desk)..." You get the picture.

Liked 112 Times in 94 Posts
    Sometimes I miss Dubya :

Liked 82 Times in 63 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by race aficionado
    Didn't know where to post this.
    It was either on the Comedy thread - but I would have highjacked that one . . . .

Also the drinking ones were candidates but I would have been highjacking those also,
    so I will start a probable short lived thread if this is not confirmed as news by our European forum members.

http://www.democracynow.org/2011/2/1...FU6f4Aodf3QAFw
    I do hope that that story is substantiated because, browsing some of the other articles, that seems like an extremely one-sided, confrontational and subjective website
    “If everything's under control, you're going too slow.” Mario Andretti

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I apologize that I am unable to find the link to the article that I read last weekend. In essence, it said the same thing that was mentioned here.

I would like to know if Cheney, Addington, Woo, Libby and Rove are part of this watch and are not going to risk leaving the country.

Now, every conservative republican can feel as though they are being subjected to their leaders who acted out of extreme urgency to prevent another attack here at home. That isn't the point. There was no imminent attack planned. During the 180 plus waterboading of *****, I hate the guy, sorry, what on earth information did they get? None, nada.
    It is so horrendous that these people who had never served in the military except Bush and that is in itself is up for serious debate. Tom Rather lost his job at CBS because he had the truth about said duty and his missing year. Don't they call that AWOL?

These men, along with Rice (fried?) are as guilty as sin. So too is Hannity , Limbaugh and O'Reilly who acted as puppets to further this shameful period in our history.

Does anyone recall that GB was convicted at the Hague for torturing prisoners. Yes, it is true. There is one difference. They apologized to the prisoners and the families and said they used tactics that should have been kept where they were. In the middle-ages.

This last administration is where it should be. Imprisoned within it's borders.

Liked 78 Times in 73 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spafranco
    I apologize that I am unable to find the link to the article that I read last weekend. In essence, it said the same thing that was mentioned here.

I would like to know if Cheney, Addington, Woo, Libby and Rove are part of this watch and are not going to risk leaving the country.

Now, every conservative republican can feel as though they are being subjected to their leaders who acted out of extreme urgency to prevent another attack here at home. That isn't the point. There was no imminent attack planned. During the 180 plus waterboading of *****, I hate the guy, sorry, what on earth information did they get? None, nada.
    It is so horrendous that these people who had never served in the military except Bush and that is in itself is up for serious debate. Tom Rather lost his job at CBS because he had the truth about said duty and his missing year. Don't they call that AWOL?

These men, along with Rice (fried?) are as guilty as sin. So too is Hannity , Limbaugh and O'Reilly who acted as puppets to further this shameful period in our history.

Does anyone recall that GB was convicted at the Hague for torturing prisoners. Yes, it is true. There is one difference. They apologized to the prisoners and the families and said they used tactics that should have been kept where they were. In the middle-ages.

This last administration is where it should be. Imprisoned within it's borders.
    GB = George Bush, or GB = Great Britain?
    Duncan Rollo

The more you learn, the more you realise how little you know.