Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts

Sergio Perez told to 'toughen up' by Whitmarsh April 15, 2013

McLaren's Sergio Perez told to 'toughen up' by Martin Whitmarsh | McLaren | Formula 1 news, live F1 | ESPN F1
    McLaren boss Martin Whitmarsh did not pull his punches, saying that Perez had to adapt quickly even if it meant putting others' noses out of joint. "He's been very polite so far this year," Whitmarsh said. "He needs to toughen up. He's been generous in allowing people past him. I told him: 'You have to be out there racing'. That means sometimes you have got to use elbows and you have got to be robust without being dirty."
    VERSTAPPEN: ‘If I’d let Sainz past, dad would’ve kicked me in the nuts!’

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ummm, yes? Old news. We had Bahrain since then

Liked 182 Times in 139 Posts
    And so he did. Besides, Carlos Slim was in attendance. It's unfortunate that poor Button happened to be on Checo's way on Sunday ;p

Liked 33 Times in 30 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zako85
    And so he did. Besides, Carlos Slim was in attendance. It's unfortunate that poor Button happened to be on Checo's way on Sunday ;p
    Loved the way Checo gave it to Button. The wuss got on the radio and complained that Checo hit him. About as good as Seb crying: Do something!
    Form is Temporary, Class is Permanent

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kfzmeister
    Loved the way Checo gave it to Button. The wuss got on the radio and complained that Checo hit him. About as good as Seb crying: Do something!
    I enjoyed the battle between team mates too, and Button has always been a driver who gets vocal on the radio when things don't go his way. Its mostly concerning problems with grip, but this time it was his team mate. Its worth noting though that Alonso was quite vocal too at the weekend. 'He pushed me off the track!!' he yelled at one point lol. He had a point, but the stewards failed to investigate Button's move previously.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I agree with whitmarsh, though mainly because perez should not have taken a word of button's s**t talking about him post race. Perez had every right to race as hard as he did, and button was being a whiny terd. SP should've told JB to go eat a D.
    I am anaspeptic, pharismotic, even compunctuous to have caused you such pericombobulation.