Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Very fortunate for mclaren that checo outperformed jb on the weekend

seemed to have the quicker package. very fortunate considering the richest man on earth (who is mexican like checo) was in the paddock talking business with the mclaren big wigs. how would he have felt about sponsoring mclaren if the mexican driver was soundly beaten by jb??

i suppose he would have felt the same way that certain people sponsoring a certain red car would feel if a brazilian and not a spaniard began outperforming their teammate.

i have quite the imagination don't i???!!!

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by faster69
    seemed to have the quicker package. very fortunate considering the richest man on earth (who is mexican like checo) was in the paddock talking business with the mclaren big wigs. how would he have felt about sponsoring mclaren if the mexican driver was soundly beaten by jb??

i suppose he would have felt the same way that certain people sponsoring a certain red car would feel if a brazilian and not a spaniard began outperforming their teammate.

i have quite the imagination don't i???!!!

Are you suggesting McLaren turned down Jensons car?
    The emergence of the new 'Rainmaster' - Mad Max at Interlagos 2016!

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zico
    Are you suggesting McLaren turned down Jensons car?
    Its only what Red Bull do to Webber, or switch his KERS off

Liked 201 Times in 155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    Its only what Red Bull do to Webber, or switch his KERS off
    Webber's car has the KERS operated remotely via a series of IEEE 802.11 protocols. It's either plugged into the system to have its telemetry checked via a series of USB connections which puts it on the LAN or more commonly, via WiFi which means that he has the WAN version of KERS.
    Or to give it the full title, Webber's car is managed by Wide Area Network Kinetic Energy Recovery System.
    The Old Republic was a stupidly run organisation which deserved to be taken over. All Hail Palpatine!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ^^

Liked 76 Times in 56 Posts
    I don't remember ever seeing Button defending as aggresively as he did against Perez last sunday. Usually he's fair, or even a bit soft when being overtaken. I think it might be an indication that Button is feeling quite threatened, as he sees that Perez is getting comfortable in the car. Still early days, but it makes me think back to when Kimi came in to drive along side DC. Button's days as a #1 may be numbered.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Or Hamilton upstaging the double world champion at McLaren...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If there is any way of starting a more pointless thread than this I'm yet to hear it.
    I am anaspeptic, pharismotic, even compunctuous to have caused you such pericombobulation.