Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ferrari F2007 Superiority

Whats your opinion about ferrari's car? speed comes from tyres?
    i think that Michael's ferrari 248 in the last 3 races have an extreme aero package and this years evolution make an extreme fast car! my opinion is that the advantage of tyres for ferrari is 3 of a second and from aero advantage 3-4 of a sec

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Ferrari is probably the fastest these days, but not by as much as we've seen in other seasons (and by other teams, á la McLaren 98).
    You can't make a person love another person. You can only pray for it.

Stupid rules => stupid consequences :s

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    I think that Ferrari has an advantage with Bridgestone over the field. The engine is fast, and reliable. The aero package is a little ahead of McLaren, Renault, and BMW. I think their development will keep them ahead of the field with the next largest improvement comming from BMW!
    May the forza be with you

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well after P3 in Malaysia it looks like Mclaren have found a way to match the Ferrari's pace. Ferrari are perhaps no longer a step ahead of the Mclaren and the rest.
    J

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Don't forget that it is presumed that Ferrari are superior in race pace, not qualifying. McLaren are very close to them in qualy runs and in P3 teams usually prepare for qualy.
    Formula 1

Quote Originally Posted by F1boat
    Don't forget that it is presumed that Ferrari are superior in race pace, not qualifying. McLaren are very close to them in qualy runs and in P3 teams usually prepare for qualy.
    Totally agree!

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Ferrari is barley any faster than McLaren, it was the same case in Oz. Massa will need to drive a superb race tomorrow to beat alonso, i dont think Kimi seems capable of doing that tomorrow.
    "signature room for rent"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The car seems as superior as last years Renault at the start of the season, with that I mean that I don't think they will dominate a la 2002 or 2004, they have a huge chance of winning both championships but they could be "catched" by McLaren or another team soon
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry Walker
    Ferrari is barley any faster than McLaren, it was the same case in Oz. Massa will need to drive a superb race tomorrow to beat alonso, i dont think Kimi seems capable of doing that tomorrow.
    The Ferraris were potentially 1 second+ faster over a lap in race trim in Australia, its not really posible to tell exactly but they certainly had a large advantage. Having said that, I dont think they have quite a large advantage this time out in Sepang.

Quote Originally Posted by Garry Walker
    Ferrari is barley any faster than McLaren, it was the same case in Oz. Massa will need to drive a superb race tomorrow to beat alonso, i dont think Kimi seems capable of doing that tomorrow
    If Kimi's engine holds up I think he has a good chance to beat Fred!
    I think Kimis Ferrari was the most fuel-laden of the top four.
    Dude! You dig Ferrari! Why are you having such a hard time admitting that they have a superior race package!