Thread: iRacing

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

iRacing

I'm thinking of getting into iRacing in my free time. Having watched tons of videos, the idea of serious racers, clean racing, and always finding a race interests me.

Has anybody tried iRacing or is currently a member? How has the experience been? Any bad or good experiences?

ive played it for some time and its a superb game for serious racing
    But watch out when u go race in the rookie license races, its hard to not get hit by retards haha.
    My advice to u, drive save in the rookie and D license races to get higher rating, because u need that to advance to higher license.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by teamleader
    ive played it for some time and its a superb game for serious racing
    But watch out when u go race in the rookie license races, its hard to not get hit by retards haha.
    My advice to u, drive save in the rookie and D license races to get higher rating, because u need that to advance to higher license.
    I see. Thanks for the advice.

I've read in places that as you go further, and if you want to enjoy a larger variety of cars and tracks, you've got to cough up a lot more dollars, with some people even spending up to a $1000 per year??

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainRaiden
    I see. Thanks for the advice.

I've read in places that as you go further, and if you want to enjoy a larger variety of cars and tracks, you've got to cough up a lot more dollars, with some people even spending up to a $1000 per year??
    Uh maby in total if u buy them all tracks and cars and ****, but when u start the game u get some tracks and cars free just so u can get started racing in rookie license races etc.
    But when u advanced to higher license u CAN buy other cars and tracks to race on.. But some cars u can only race with if u have the right license so

i love it

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    iRacing is insanely fun and addicting too!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yes, probably true. I have been an addict for that for long years.

Liked 58 Times in 46 Posts

Bump

Who else on here uses Iracing?

I've been racing for a year and had some incredible races, and some incredibly frustrating moments (crashing out at Bathurst in a Skip Barber on the last lap when leading by 30sec).

Thinking about taking it to the next level and getting some new pedals as I think the standard logitech pedals don't give any braking feel.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!