Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Liked 182 Times in 139 Posts
    Rosberg was the biggest donkey/camel of the race (unless someone tells me something I don't know about his car). He starts the race from pole and finishes in 9th place. Also behind his teammate who started from 9th.

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zako85
    Rosberg was the biggest donkey/camel of the race (unless someone tells me something I don't know about his car). He starts the race from pole and finishes in 9th place. Also behind his teammate who started from 9th.
    A bit harsh. He was limited by his car eating its tires from what I saw. I thought he did a fine job considering the circumstances.

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts
    The other thing to consider is Nico spent a bit too much time and fuel during the opening laps defending his positions and fighting to take them back. Much like Hamilton did in Malaysia. Nico had the same message to save fuel in the last stint, whereas Lewis had been conservative at the start allowing him to push towards the end. Lewis also mentioned that the car felt a lot better towards the end on a lighter load. This to me points towards Mercedes needing to find a solution rather than the drivers. They have two very good drivers who are out-driving what they are given IMO.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    The camel of Bahrain? Felipe Massa's right rear tires..
    October 16th, 2011 - One of the blackest days in the history of motorsports.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Do we know the cause of the punctures? There was a bit of CF floating abour and the curbs are quite abrasive.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't think anyone who actually got in the points could be called the camel of the race so will have to go with Gutierrez for being totally anonymous and finishing behind the Caterham of Pic

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Button, he is such a moaner SHUTUP and race properly!
    Perez did nothing wrong he was racing hard as it should be done.

Button will moan till the cows come home... Then again he has always been like that.
    Supporting the British Drivers all over the world!!!
    BRITISH POWER!!!!!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Coulthard Fan
    Button, he is such a moaner SHUTUP and race properly!
    Perez did nothing wrong he was racing hard as it should be done.

Button will moan till the cows come home... Then again he has always been like that.
    Couldn't agree more.

And his comment "That isn't normally how I go racing." Yeah, right. Running your teammate off the track is completely normal. Also, ruining your faster teammate's race is completely fine too, but god forbid he tries to overtake the self-appointed alpha male team leader at McLaren.

First it's the Pirelli tires, then DRS, and now incompetent morons moaning about wheel to wheel racing. Let's find more ways to ruin great racing in F1! I wonder how Button feels about Arnoux and Villenueve banging wheels a million times in the same lap. Is that not how he goes "racing"?

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainRaiden
    First it's the Pirelli tires, then DRS, and now incompetent morons moaning about wheel to wheel racing. Let's find more ways to ruin great racing in F1! I wonder how Button feels about Arnoux and Villenueve banging wheels a million times in the same lap. Is that not how he goes "racing"?
    I'm sure you weren't one of them, but some people, who now cheer the great battle between Checo and Button are the same people, who demanded that Vettel obey team order lest they crash into each other, so there still seems to be a bit of double standard around.
    For us as the fans the battles between Vettel and Webber in Sepang and Checo/Button in Shakir were brilliant to watch. From a teams perspective both were highly unwelcome, because the current generation of Pirelli's cannot be used for racing. Vettel/Webber at Sepang risked ruining their tires and Button at Shakir actually did. On both occasions the teams reacted wrongly. At Sepang RB kept Vettel behind for no reason, when he had caught Webber b< lap 26 and McLaren should have told Button to let Perez pass. That could have enabled him to get through with 3 stops and finish 7th instead of 10th. McLaren is currently closer to the midfield than the top and on a day were Ferrari disintegrates and Webber decides to be crap, it was a penalty shot without goalkeeper to haul some serious points. Forcing an obviously faster team mate to battle down the other car of the team, risking both results, showed that McLaren still haven't got the slightest clue about strategy.
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_bytedisaster
    I'm sure you weren't one of them, but some people, who now cheer the great battle between Checo and Button are the same people, who demanded that Vettel obey team order lest they crash into each other, so there still seems to be a bit of double standard around.
    I was pretty hush around the whole Malaysian GP fiasco, because IMO at the end of the day it's racing, and if Vettel was faster, he deserved the victory.

BUT details are hazy around the whole issue. If Multi-21 was an agreed upon and understood term before the race and they shook on it, then Vettel broke a pact in a very sleazy manner. If not, then they should have been allowed to race as Vettel was clearly faster.

The weird thing is how Vettel behaved after the race, first saying he doesn't know there was an agreement, then apologizing, then doing a complete 180 a few days later after Marko Hell-slut probably told him to grow a pair or he probably read a few internet topics. Now, those are double standards.

Mclaren on the other hand didn't issue any team orders, so the drivers were free to race. Button on many occassions didn't leave Checo any room, and now is moaning after being outballed by Sergio. Titmarsh will now probably tell Button to drink some Gatorade and toughen up and both Mclarens will probably crash into each other on the first corner at Catalunya.