Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I like Lewis

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Honestly I've always found it a little stupid that people pay so much attention to the drivers' personalities and either love or hate them because of it. These are the races, not the big brother house ffs.
    But whatever, Lewis has always been awesome.
    I am anaspeptic, pharismotic, even compunctuous to have caused you such pericombobulation.

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Not everyone likes him.

McLaren does not like him.

According to a Hamilton tweet, McLaren threw him out of their garage area at the Australia GP.

Even worse they refused to change his tires when he stopped in their pit box during Malaysia .
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    I have always liked Lewis as a guy and a driver, however I always felt he got distracted a bit too much outside the driving.

Anyway this year he looks calmer and happier.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    he's happy. got his sleeve tattoo, poodle and pussycat doll.

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts

I like Lewis

A British Bullpoodle to be exact.

Don't join in in the Pit bull thread will you, might be a bit embarrassing.

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by faster69
    vettel figured out the pirellis better than anyone when they were first introduced. vettel has hardly complained about the tyres. webber has complained every opportunity he gets. anyway, look with what vettel did on sunday with the third best car in terms of race pace.

hamilton and alonso see vettel as their biggest threat, so have been playing this passive-aggressive game with him the last couple of years. they try to pretend he's not even in the discussion for who is the top driver. vettel couldn't care less i imagine. i mean the toxic relationship between vettel and webber doesn't phase vettel one bit. he thrives and almost enjoys it. hamilton cares too much what people think.

vettel's record speaks for itself. if we start handing out championships for a brave second in the standings schumacher would be a 10x champion, prost would have about 7, etc.

they're at ferrari and mclaren and haven't got the job done. if hamilton wanted to go to red bull, he could have. if alonso wanted to go to red bull, he could have.
    Not the case. Hamilton's management approached RBR but Dieter Mateschitz gave Webber the option of staying on for another year. Vettel had no issue with Lewis coming to Red Bull either so had Webber gone last year it might have been a Hamilton/Vettel line up. That would have been amazing. As for Alonso, he is happy out in his neck of the woods with the teams support at Ferrari, just like Vettel is happy out in his.

Liked 58 Times in 27 Posts
    lewis made me like Formula 1.. so im soo much of lewis fun always have been.. i wish he wins another title sometime... and ill be honest. i dont like Alonso.. he is like 10th in the list of drivers that i like on F1... its just how i feel..

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    F1 2013
    Lewis Hamilton hopes that people’s opinion of him has changed since he debuted in 2007 as he “was in a very controlled environment”.
    Speaking to the Daily Mail, Hamilton said, “I’m hoping people have changed their perception of me since 2007, I was in a very controlled environment for as long as I remember and only recently have I come out of that. Nothing controls me now. I’ve obviously got a boss in Ross Brawn, but now I make the decisions and I don’t have to report to anyone.
    “There was a time when I would make a call and worry about it, that I was wrong, because of the way I was raised to look to my dad. It felt like a lot of pressure and I don’t have that now. I can call my dad and tell him I’ve bought a house or a car and share it with him. It’s a different chemistry.
    VERSTAPPEN: ‘If I’d let Sainz past, dad would’ve kicked me in the nuts!’

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Lewis is great, I've always been a fan. I went to his first race in F1. He came from humble beginnings and his dad worked a few jobs to get him where he is, and he worked hard at his academics whilst pursuing his passion. You have to have respect for someone like that in a sport like F1.
    (It also helps now that he isn't acting like...well...as bitter as before towards other teams/drivers.)

Liked 193 Times in 131 Posts
    But Sebasitan who is going to win his fourth WDC in a row this year, what about him dear lewis. And then it´s the damn record books to.