Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The game looks good, but i've found a better (although as yet unfinished) alternative to the current WTCC,

There is a 'Touring Car Legends' mod being made for rfactor, covering Group A Touring Cars from roughly 1985-1990, including all the main series & all the cars, including from the first WTCC in 1987

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The game is excellent (Other than the awful steam distribution system you have to install to run it), if you have the equipment to run it. My pc is a few years old but with a newish graphics card and I can only race with about 5 or 6 cars.

I'd definately recomend Rfactor as well as the Touring car legends mod mentioned, there is already a 2003 ETCC mod. There's also a 2006 Mini challenge mod in the pipeline.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Steam is excellent!!!!!!!

A lot of people hate it but I really can't see why. I love the fact that you don't have to worry about scratched discs or losing discs or losing product keys. Sure every once in a while steam will have problems but 99% of the time it works just great and the fact that it automatically handles patching is a plus as it means everyone is playing the same version of the game

Scuderia. Post your system specs. The PC I'm using is hardly mindblowing by todays standards but it's not bad and plays the game OK.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.