Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Is the WTCC game worth buying?

As the thread says, is the WTCC game worth buying?
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey, how come it says you are banned?
    I have never used the game but I bet it is worth buying

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    it says I'm banned? Mark tested out a ban on me but it shouldn't say that I'm banned
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    haven't played the game, but from what I read, it has some amazing graphics and it's really close to be a "simulator".
    On the other hand it only has 10 tracks and 26 cars so it might get a bit boring soon
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't know about the full version, but I hear in the demo that tracks compatible with GTR2 are also compatible with RACE. I can't imagine that it'd be different for the full version.

That would broaden the horizons a bit.
    =NBW=LugnutUSA

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi Daniel,

Race is a very good game and I am sure you will love it, the racing is very good and there is a really good feel to it. There are still a few bugs but its being updated all the time so i'm sure they will all be ironed out soon.
    I read that a few of you use keys! I dont think you can do the game justice using a keyboard. Logitech do a game pad that is a copy of the ps2 pad, I picked mine up for a tenner and it served me well in GTR. I now have a wheel with FFB and will never go back.

Where abouts in N.Wales are you. I live up in Llysfaen (Colwy Bay area) you any where near?

John

Liked 276 Times in 183 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johngordon
    I dont think you can do the game justice using a keyboard. Logitech do a game pad that is a copy of the ps2 pad, I picked mine up for a tenner and it served me well in GTR. I now have a wheel with FFB and will never go back.
    John
    So racing sims with a logitech gamepad goes well? Can you turn of braking help etc? I have a MOMO Racing wheel, but since I moved I have no longer place to put it somewhere and use it... A logitech rumble pad looks like a good replacement, is it?
    HaCo
    Post your own splits on the net: find RallyStopwatch on the Google Play Store.
    Follow posted splits on twitter with #RallySplits hashtag.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well a Logitech pad is far better than keys. For a start its anologe so you have at least some control over the throttle, brakes and steering.
    I used to be able to keep up with/beat the pro's with my pad but I was more speratic. Now i have a wheel i have become more consistant.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Logitech rumble pads are very good. Can't say I've used one for driving but they're good gamepads.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Angry no

No, i got it, but i did not work, my compuyer is fast, but i still struggled to cope with it, total waste of £25.00, if you are gonna get it, then you really need a top, top computer, with lots of memory and free space.
    100% out and out Ferrari fan.