Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    Were he not to survive, I'm sure there would be more celebration, ignoring the fact that his dying would present far less opportunity to understand what motivated his actions and those of his brother. Merely saying that someone is simply 'evil', or words to that effect, is vacuous.
    What is the big secrete?

He is just another Muslim peon who is stupid enough to die for one of the stupidest and vile of religions. And that is saying a lot.

The only info I want is to know who helped them because like most IslamoFascist they are incapable of doing it themselves.

FYI IF I said the above in the UK I would probably be arrested.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I know this is going to seem stupid to some of you, but when Osama bin Laden died, I got drunk with my Army buddies. It was a proud day to be an American, and the sense of relief was immense. I think the celebration on the streets of Boston had more to do with relief than an act of revelry. America hurdled through another act of terror, and we're all the happier for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    Rest assured this newest 'terrorist' act will result in an even more draconian set of laws and rules then what the initial Patriot act was about.
    You're absolutely right! We as Americans tend to overreact and make our lives that much more difficult. The unPATRIOTic Act stripped us of civil rights and liberties, and if you see the pictures I posted earlier over the Boston manhunt operation, then you'd clearly notice that we're already in the grips of a police-state.

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyvop
    4th major Terror attack on US soil since she took over as head of the Dept of Homeland Security. Somebody explain to me why Big Sis(Janet Napolitano) still has a job?
    Maybe you can explain to me how anyone was supposed to know that 2 renegade kids would plant a bomb at a major sporting event. How could have anyone known? Also, which 4 events are you talking about, Ant? I'd like to see who else laid a fart, so you can completely blame this administration.
    Marco Simoncelli 1987-2011

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gloomyDAY
    Maybe you can explain to me how anyone was supposed to know that 2 renegade kids would plant a bomb at a major sporting event. How could have anyone known? Also, which 4 events are you talking about, Ant? I'd like to see who else laid a fart, so you can completely blame this administration.
    How?
    FBI Admits It Interviewed Big Brother Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect
    FBI, Immigration Officials Lost Track of Bomber Tamerlan

Other Terror attacks?

Times Square
    Fort Hood
    Tuscon

Toss in Dorner and the Sikh Temple which some may classify as terror attacks as well.

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    4th major Terror attack on US soil since she took over as head of the Dept of Homeland Security.

Somebody explain to me why Big Sis(Janet Napolitano) still has a job?
    Because Clinton wants to make sure someone dumber than Janet Reno serves in this office!!
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    He is just another Muslim peon who is stupid enough to die for one of the stupidest and vile of religions. And that is saying a lot.
    Just because he seems to have followed Islam does not mean it is the reason he planted a bomb at a marathon.

This should be obvious.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger
    Just because he seems to have followed Islam does not mean it is the reason he planted a bomb at a marathon.

This should be obvious.

Yea! Right! You keep believing that!

As for me....if is looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck.........It is a Duck. A scum sucking, moronic, Islamofascist duck!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ok, some people find the overt celebrations rather crass but thats because we do things a different way. Not saying its right or wrong but different. We are still allowed differences and can accept others act a different way; cant we?

I remember when obl was killed. I recall it clearly the feeling of relief and a bit if guilt about being secretly glad. I had a pint and remembered 9/11. I was on a conference call at the time to Houston and we cut it short. I also had colleagues in the twin towers but their project had finished early and they werent there. I had a friend that missed the flight that went down in fields.

I was just relieved that a horrible chapter had closed.

I wasnt in Boston last week but if i was involved and went through that nightmare, the relief and adrenelin might have made me act a bit less reserved.

Lastly, before anyone points any intellectual fingers, whose contries yobs attacked pedeotricians thinking they were

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    (stupid mobile app wont let me finish post. Here it is)

... Pedophiles. Stupid is as stupid does. Its not geographically defined.

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts
    Yea! Right! You keep believing that!

As for me....if is looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck.........It is a Duck. A scum sucking, moronic, Islamofascist duck!
    I'm sure there are hundreds possibly thousands of Muslims in Boston who don't plant bombs simply because they believe in Islam. If your attitude is representative of the vast majority of Americans (which I don't believe), then its no wonder anger builds up. This is the problem Tony, you believe a stereotype like the ramble you just made, and there are terror groups who believe all Americans hate Muslims hence why they think everything is a war on Islam. Is a little stupid to label a whole group of people through a narrow minded view and then criticise why they come to certain conclusions.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    One of the main reasos i am anti-guns is because people like Tony might have one