Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Donkey? Perez for being a fool and for being out of his depth. Also, RB for making sure Webber has a nice successful weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by truefan72
    ok
    Lets add kimi to the list
    for the poor start
    (I wonder how things would be different if he managed to hold up the 2 ferrari's for a lap or 2)
    Caused by a change from the Lotus team, nothing to do with KR.
    and also for using DRS under yellow
    Just like about 10 other drivers did and none got punished for reasons even you can read from the net?
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_bytedisaster
    normally I don't give a flying expletive about Faceborg. I'm only registered there, because my whole family loiteres about there, but today I couldn't help but leave the Pirelli Idiots a 'love letter'
    LOL.
    "signature room for rent"

Liked 186 Times in 146 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N. Jones
    Sergio Perez and Jensen Button - Why Oh Why did I choose them for my team. Is it true one driver can affect a team that much (meaning - Hamilton had McL up near the podium. Where have they been since he left?).
    Look back at the 2009 season when Hamilton was the reigning champion. McLaren produced a poor car that scored a total of 15 points (between both drivers) in the first 9 races. I don't think you could blame Hamilton for that any more than you can blame the current McLaren drivers for the current car. The drivers don't design the car.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N. Jones
    Sergio Perez and Jensen Button - Why Oh Why did I choose them for my team. Is it true one driver can affect a team that much (meaning - Hamilton had McL up near the podium. Where have they been since he left?).

Actually - Webber for me. He was too optimistic about that move.
    i don't think the mclaren is that bad a car. it's worse than last year of course, but button would have had a strong finish in malaysia, 5th in china is a strong result.

button's a lousy qualifier, and perez was a worse qualifier last year than koboyashi.

mercedes has improved with the addition of hamilton. mclaren relatively worse without him.

like when schumacher went to ferrari. ferrari was immediately at the pointy end of the grid, benetton went backwards.

alonso going to ferrari -- no difference to when massa and kimi were there.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The donkeys of the race have to be red bull, how can you let a wheel come straight off a multi-million pound car, was a very stupid mistake