Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Wink ITV commentators

Please tell me the guys that were doing it on Sunday will be in for the year as it was great. Didn't Miss Toby Moody one bit....
    Indy cars says bye to Sky. Yeah baby.......

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Yes, David Addison and Tim Harvey will commentate all year. I thought they made an excellent pairing — they work very well together, and Addison is a real pro; eloquent, observant and full of knowledge. Great choice by ITV. Why they didn't go for him last year I've no idea.

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    Totally agreed with the above! The new pairing hit it off straight away in qualifying and worked really well! Made the races so much more enjoyable to watch!

Liked 186 Times in 146 Posts
    Even better, us Eurosport MotoGP fans don't have to put up with a substitute commentator when it clashes with BTCC! I'm sure there is some sort of lesson in that about grass not being greener on the other side of the fence

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Allyc85
    Totally agreed with the above! The new pairing hit it off straight away in qualifying and worked really well! Made the races so much more enjoyable to watch!
    Its even better when you consider that Addison has commentated on the national scene for longer than most of us can remember, its in his blood, and Tim Harvey as well, years of Touring Car experience and of course, he's the 1992 champion, for me its the perfect pairing.

As for Toby Moody, I think he just sounded so out of place without his long time sparring partner Julian Ryder (who is equally as bonkers). You still cant beat Ben Edwards though but then again, he's deserved his shot at F1 for a long time before he finally got it
    "Alboreto, into the pits, and im going to stop the startwatch" (Murray Walker, Monaco 1987)