Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gtbred
    can't believe that they would race if war is at hand.
    Bernie doesn't really give a damn about inconsequential details like that. Unless there are bombs falling on the track, they'll race. Protesters being battered and shot in the streets didn't stop him from taking the circus to Bahrain last year. If there's money in it, the Dwarf will hold a Canibal GP in Micronesia with the winners being served for supper.
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 50 Times in 33 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_bytedisaster
    Kim Yong Dumb will nuke the site just at the moment that Ross Brawn decides that both of his cars have 'marginal fuel' again. All in the namne of entertainment, of course.
    And Bernie would count up the increased media exposure that resulted and send an invoice to Pyongyang directly for the publicity plus damages to the circuit of course.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Bahrain is VERY important to F1 hence the hell or high water to go there during tension last year.

Korea is not so much, if at all really. If there are still issues with the looney next door come October, I would think that it could be canned yes. Some way off yet though.
    Real Race Cars Dont Have Doors....

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mr nobody
    I thought Korea was this week and it's instead China.
    Just FYI, my comment that followed yours was posted before I refreshed the page and read this qualification to your original post; apologies for that. I think we are far enough off that there will be a resolution to this latest behavior by N.Korea. If things have actually escalated near the date of the race than yes the race could be cancelled, but I find it highly unlikely.
    May the forza be with you

Liked 23 Times in 16 Posts
    Well if anyone can look this North Korean chap in the eye it'll be Bernie...
    https://wordpress.com/stats/insights/stugrovesf1.wordpress.com

I think it would be unlikely if factors proceed at their currant amount, but factors could well instantly convert up-wards. in very early stage i must say in order to discuss. . . . .

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    In my opinion, chances the Korean GP will get cancelled are getting bigger. Now, North Korea has officially declared war with the South and many things might happen in the coming days. Same thing goes for the Japanese GP, although we don't know what could happen and how it will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmit612
    I think it would be unlikely if factors proceed at their currant amount, but factors could well instantly convert up-wards. in very early stage i must say in order to discuss. . . . .
    "Surfers Rent A Car
    Cheap Car Hire & Car Rentals in Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast | Surfers Rent A Car
    2/11 Northview Street Mermaid Waters Gold Coast QLD 4218
    Phone: (07) 5572 0600"
    surfers paradise car rentals