Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    Liked 16 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SubaruNorway
    I was thinking about going this year but not anymore...

Why no service in the middle of the day making it nearly impossible to see more than two stages a day and almost forcing people to see the spectator stages they way it's set up. Looks more stressful than fan friendly to me.
    "Fan friendly" in official context is about entertaining the average joes and not the enthusiasts. Unfortunately.
    Satakymppi, oikee yks

Liked 638 Times in 330 Posts
    Really disappointing itinerary. The route is fine but why rush thing so much both on Saturday and Sunday.

Sunday is impossible to watch more than one stage.Saturday, you are basically forced to stay in a single stage and then risk to go to Kirk Castle, or switch stage and watch just 2.Friday is the only tried and tested route and is fine, but it has been the same for a number of years now.

All this to me have to do with the selection of Deeside as service park, which is too far away from stages.

Liked 979 Times in 340 Posts
    Don't think its that bad. Extra stage on Thursday is good, even though it's in the dark.
    Friday 2 stages.

Saturday it should be possible to go from Gartheiniog 2 to Dyfnant if you leave after the WRCs and definitely possible to go to Chirk Castle or why should that be impossible?

Sunday from Dyfnant to Great Orme should be possible too I think?

So my guess: QS/Shakedown, 1 stage on thursday. 2 on friday, 3 or 4 on saturday and 2 on sunday. So 8 or 9 stages should be possible? Not bad, last year: QS, 2 on friday, 2 on saturday and 2 on sunday.

Gonna miss Epynt though!!

Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MartijnS
    Don't think its that bad. Extra stage on Thursday is good, even though it's in the dark.
    Friday 2 stages.

Saturday it should be possible to go from Gartheiniog 2 to Dyfnant if you leave after the WRCs and definitely possible to go to Chirk Castle or why should that be impossible?

Sunday from Dyfnant to Great Orme should be possible too I think?

So my guess: QS/Shakedown, 1 stage on thursday. 2 on friday, 3 or 4 on saturday and 2 on sunday. So 8 or 9 stages should be possible? Not bad, last year: QS, 2 on friday, 2 on saturday and 2 on sunday.

Gonna miss Epynt though!!
    Garth to Dyfnant is 50 min drive under ideal conditions - factor in the walk at both ends and it's going to be tight especially if there are more than 12 WRC cars. Lots of planning time to go until November
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

Liked 40 Times in 12 Posts
    Garth to Dyfnant is a surprisingly long drive and will probably take you over an hour.
    https://www.facebook.com/BritishRallyMedia/

Quote Originally Posted by Fly_Half
    Garth to Dyfnant is a surprisingly long drive and will probably take you over an hour.
    Clearly any day there is a rally in town is not going to be 'ideal conditions'!

Liked 9,358 Times in 4,972 Posts
    ITV4 to show two 30 min progs on Fri & Sat of WRGB
    #M-SPORTER

Liked 62 Times in 32 Posts
    Thought i'd post a cheeky message on here....if anyone is looking for a co-driver for either the International or National event...(the national event would be easier for me logistically)

Looking for a seat on the above, lots of experience on the main stages being used , very local to the service park so can sort accommodation and secure storage.

Would be happy to consider main event or either national event.

Give me a call

Thanks
    Brynmor 07952 592445 [:Y:]

Quote Originally Posted by Brynmor Pierce
    Thought i'd post a cheeky message on here....if anyone is looking for a co-driver for either the International or National event...(the national event would be easier for me logistically)

Looking for a seat on the above, lots of experience on the main stages being used , very local to the service park so can sort accommodation and secure storage.

Would be happy to consider main event or either national event.

Give me a call

Thanks
    Brynmor 07952 592445 [:Y:]
    Best of Luck BP

Liked 34 Times in 15 Posts
    Really unhappy with the Sunday selection of stages. Even more so that the Dyfnant car park closes early Saturday evening and doesn't reopen until 5am. What's the point in that?! And only world rally pass holders will have access to Penllyn.
    Twitter - @Rallycameraman