Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by steveaki13
    I cant imagine them promoting a Toro Rosso driver really. Neither seem stunning.
    If they don't promote a Toro Rosso driver, you'd have to question what the point of them having the STR team is in the first place? I agree though, I don't rate either as a future world champion - but then if Vettel's in the car they probably aren't looking for one.

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts
    On the back of latest rumours that Porsche is very interested in having Webber for their LeMans program, I think the idea of Mark leaving isn't that far fetched. In fact if I was Horner, I'd pay Porsche a wad of cash to take him now, because Vettel and Webber are on the war path and that's going to end in a shunt at some point.
    People will cry foul that they sack Webber instead of 'the offender', but then it doesn't matter. RB pretty much wrecked their own authority by not doing anything when Mark ignored the team's wishes in Silverstone 2011 and Brazil 2012 and not doing anything again when Vettel humiliated tem in Malaysia. So what do they have to lose? Keep the guy, who delivered 3 WDC and get rid of the loudmouth, who's words have been bolder than his results.
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    <reply to zako85> this team is sure getting worse. hahaha.. just saying..

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    F1: Raikkonen 'A Candidate' For Red Bull Seat - Mateschitz | Reviews | Prices | Australian specifications
    Kimi Raikkonen is "a candidate" to replace Mark Webber at Red Bull, team owner Dietrich Mateschitz has admitted.
    VERSTAPPEN: ‘If I’d let Sainz past, dad would’ve kicked me in the nuts!’

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'd like to see either Ricciardo or Vergne come up from Toro Rosso. Both are really talented drivers making the most of a poor car.
    I am anaspeptic, pharismotic, even compunctuous to have caused you such pericombobulation.

Liked 47 Times in 33 Posts
    Thats a difficult statement to prove, you could equally say they are both below average drivers not making the best of a competitive car - that is the problem with having 2 guys with no comparison with anything insode F1 competing against each other. They are both performing ok, but to me at the same sort of level as Buemi and Alguesari were. I thought they were both decent drivers and look what happened to them. If they are going to use Torro Roos as an evaluation tool for newe drivers they really need to at least stagger them so they aren't both new at the same time, or have an known quantity to measure them against.
    "I" before "E" except after "C". Weird.

Liked 16 Times in 13 Posts
    Is it time for the next race, yet? Two weeks of minutiae and speculation of how or who or when a certain GP winning, well credentialed race driver might be replaced (but don't argue with the cognoscenti if you are of the same nationality) is getting boring.

Liked 182 Times in 139 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFamousEccles
    Is it time for the next race, yet? Two weeks of minutiae and speculation of how or who or when a certain GP winning, well credentialed race driver might be replaced (but don't argue with the cognoscenti if you are of the same nationality) is getting boring.

At least the previous race did leave us enough ammunition to argue for almost two weeks.

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zako85
    At least the previous race did leave us enough ammunition to argue for almost two weeks.
    Yeah! kept me awake.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout