Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Liked 50 Times in 33 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyL
    But I don't really see what problem it would solve. It wouldn't prevent team orders. It would just mean the orders would be issued before the start of the race.
    Exactly, team orders didn't exist before team radios right?

I mean in Fangio's day drivers were never told to let their teammates past right? Nor were they told to pit and hand their car over to their teammate. Back in the old days drivers were never told to let their teammate past because it might increase sales in a particular country right (Like Fangio being told at Aintree 1955 to let Moss through because Mercedes needed a publicity boost in the UK)? And Mercedes never told its non-German drivers to let its German drivers past to win for Nazi propaganda purposes before WW2 of course....

We'd certainly never get the Paris-Dakar rally results decided by a coin-toss before the event. Absolutely not....

Team orders only began with team radios so banning them will get rid of team orders, yes I can see the logic there....

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    I wouldn't mind seeing radios lost in F1, but as stated above, I dont see it changing the state of teamorders in the sport. As long as the teams have more than one car, they will use some sort of orders.

One Car teams or team orders.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    funny little man. I actually make a valid point and looks like some are on board with some changes. You seem to be a bit of old fashioned.

And why "people"? I am a person. funny little man

Quote Originally Posted by truefan72
    just grow up
    and learn what sarcasm is

nothing in my posts were offensive and there was no name calling
    but "people" like you love to pick a fight for no reason
    especially, when their arguments fall flat on their face

that's the last on this matter for me,
    feel free to continue if you wish but its really not worth my time trying to respond anymore

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Schmit612
    I'd rather be there not be stereo interaction between team and car owner, but not from the competition home . . . . .
    "Surfers Rent A Car
    Cheap Car Hire & Car Rentals in Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast | Surfers Rent A Car
    2/11 Northview Street Mermaid Waters Gold Coast QLD 4218
    Phone: (07) 5572 0600"
    surfers paradise car rentals