Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Re: Pickem Results are IN! <HOUSTON RESULTS DELAYED>

Any word on when the pickems' will be updated - I know I didn't do really well, but I am curious anyway :-)

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts

Re: Pickem Results are IN!

I've currently got some tests running for the F1 results. But a few issues. Should be soon.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Finally, the pickems for the end of the season have been updated.

Join me in congratulating Mintexmemory your 2013 pickems champion! Well played this season, which in my opinion was the toughest bit of playing that we've had yet!

I apologize on behalf of the organizers at the issues we had towards the end of the season in regards to the forum changing. Hopefully everything has been sorted and next year's user interface is a bit easier to navigate.

I have not decided yet if I will continue the hosting for next season yet, as I don't seem to get on the forums as much as I would like, and I think someone a little more dedicated should deserve to provide you guys with the consistency of these prediction games.

Those of you who participated in the fantasy game I implemented, I will be working on the final standings for that if I am able to upload the image of the table. If not, then I will just post a link to the image sharing file I used to convert.

Thanks again for playing and see you again next year if not hosting, than just playing!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

drewdawg,

Thanks for your perseverance and dedication to this task.

Gary
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Houston round one results:
    pickems/round.php?series=indycar&round=17

Huston round two results:
    pickems/round.php?series=indycar&round=18

Season Finale results:
    pickems/round.php?series=indycar&round=19

Championship standings:
    champ.php?series=indycar
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts

Re: Pickem Results are IN! <All race results are now complet

Let me also extend massive thanks to Drewdawg for keeping it together. As the WRC Pickem dungeon master I know just how much effort is involved (and I only had 13 rounds to deal with). I have to confess that I didn't manage to see one Indy race during the entire year but working on the 'class is permanent, form is temporary' and without any personal favourite drivers I found it much easier to make predictions for Indy than my own personal obsession, WRC (can't detach myself from what I WANT to happen!!).

So I will now be able to add 2013 IndyCar Pickem Champ to my site sig. Woo Hoo

Please can a citizen of LOTF&HOTB take up the baton if DD can't continue - do feel it shouldn't be a Brit
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!