Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Worst bit for me was my recorder stopping on the penultimate lap, gah! I take it Hinchcliffe won?

Slightly disappointed by the lack of sanctions thrown against Hildebrand in that race - prior to the accident he twice passed under yellow but seemed to get away with it for long enough to take out a car that was a lap ahead?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The Good: James Hinchcliffe getting his 1st win, strong showing from Simona all weekend, Vautier has huge potential, Sato was racy as usual, good comebacks from Dixon and Viso and Andretti living up to his name on a street track for once. The Bad: JR Hildebrand, running for about 30 laps under caution (why do they take so long???), Dario, RHR and Power for their eventual finishing positions, DW12 reliability issues. The Ugly: The fact that Honda/Chevy are still struggling to implement anti-stall. Hildebrand's 1st incident and Ana Beatriz stalling bringing out an unnecessary yellow, Newgarden (clutch) and Servia (gearbox) with problems and a few others struggling to get off pit road. For someone who can't wait for the standing starts, I'm starting to worry if they will have the anti-stall sorted by the time we have our 1st standing start at Toronto, otherwise things could get very messy!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The Good: Simona.......wow!!!! The last 50 laps......wow!! The Commentary!!

The Bad: Yellows (although they are inevetible) Hildebrand.....whaat?

The Ugly: Hildebrand........KAPOOYA!!! KAPOOYA!!!
    :champion:car Continuing since 1909
    http://www.youtube.com/user/champcar4ever

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Another BAD~

Leaving PT off the previous winners for St. Pete, was a slap in the face. No excuse, and Indycar needs to apologize for this error.
    Green, Green, Green!

Liked 182 Times in 139 Posts
    I always thought in 2012 she could do better than results of that Lotus (under)powered car suggested. She was very brave to keep racing against the odds. I hope she continues running in front in 2013.